***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

So last night the DW tells me she doesn't want to stay at All Star Music. She doesn't really like it. Due to budget constraints we couldn't afford a moderate for the whole week, so now we're doing a split stay. Three nights at POP and 3 nights a POFQ. We have never stayed at POFQ, always wanted to stay there but it has always been sold out whenever we wanted. Really looking forward to the trip and checking out POFQ

Darn, so I wont get to use until July. Ah well. :)
There will be plenty of time. Once you see those rates, I am sure you will be back shortly :rotfl:

While cute, the sliders don't really do much. The AP entrances like to see them, but you will get the physical AP card when you activate and can show that at the AP entrances to the park. I actually had someone give me the AP discount 2x with just the slider on. This is very YMMV and should not really happen. One time it was back with the QS 20% off promo (not a big $ amount). The other was at a resort gift shop and I was actually spending a decent amount. I went to get the AP card and my ID and the CM said I looked trustworthy.

So last night the DW tells me she doesn't want to stay at All Star Music. She doesn't really like it. Due to budget constraints we couldn't afford a moderate for the whole week, so now we're doing a split stay. Three nights at POP and 3 nights a POFQ. We have never stayed at POFQ, always wanted to stay there but it has always been sold out whenever we wanted. Really looking forward to the trip and checking out POFQ
I think you will be very happy with those choices! You are at what I would personally consider the best/most convenient value and moderate!

Pop has all brand new rooms and no internal bus loop. You can easily share amenities with AoA, and even have 2x the transportation when coming back from the parks. If there is a long Pop line and an AoA bus pulls up, hop on that one and cross the bridge. Super easy!

POFQ also has recently updated rooms. It is also the smallest moderate and its grounds are laid out like a deluxe. You will also be very close to DS. Enjoy!

I think you will be very happy with those choices! You are at what I would personally consider the best/most convenient value and moderate!

Pop has all brand new rooms and no internal bus loop. You can easily share amenities with AoA, and even have 2x the transportation when coming back from the parks. If there is a long Pop line and an AoA bus pulls up, hop on that one and cross the bridge. Super easy!

POFQ also has recently updated rooms. It is also the smallest moderate and its grounds are laid out like a deluxe. You will also be very close to DS. Enjoy!

We have done POP many times. And love the convenience of AoA not far away. I think AoA has one of the best counter service/cafeterias of all the resorts. We've done POR and thoroughly enjoyed it. One of our favorite resorts, and the thing I'm excited for the most about POFQ is the fact of it's smaller size.

Ok so another dumb question from the newbie...will I get an email about my luggage tags being shipped or only when the magic bands ship?

Ok so another dumb question from the newbie...will I get an email about my luggage tags being shipped or only when the magic bands ship?
Do you mean the DME luggage tags? Those just show up around 30 days out with your DME paper confirmation.

If you mean the colored luggage tags that come complimentary with a package, those will be in the same box as the MagicBands.

Do you mean the DME luggage tags? Those just show up around 30 days out with your DME paper confirmation.

If you mean the colored luggage tags that come complimentary with a package, those will be in the same box as the MagicBands.
Yes I meant the DME tags. Thanks! I’m 33 days and counting so hopefully they will arrive soon!

51 days from right now I plan on being on the Highway, south of Atlanta and steadily heading towards central Florida!
It can't come soon enough!

When I received my hotel Magic Bands in November they evidently knew we were passholders, because they included a notice that the orange sliders are out of stock until March.

Hi @ChiefM! Hope you guys have a great trip. I’m going by myself this time as I went in Dec. and don’t want to pull out my daughter out of school again. I’ve never been during F&G so since I had an AP I had to check it out.

When I received my hotel Magic Bands in November they evidently knew we were passholders, because they included a notice that the orange sliders are out of stock until March.
Interesting! I've never received the passholder sliders or notice with my resort bands. I have two resort sets that should be coming soon so I guess I will see. I haven't ordered the 2018-2019 passholder bands because we don't really need them yet. Looks like I should wait until after March when I do.

Yay for Magic bands!!!
Yesterday I found out I have a little surprise cash coming from an IRA I had to close from my former employer. My trip costs are already covered but a little pixie dust is always welcome.

You will love it we have stayed many times over the years and it remains our favorite Moderate

Next to WL POFQ is our favorite resort you will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter