***Official June 2023 Thread***

Hello Disney Family! We just got back from an Amazing June 2022 trip, and are ready to get started planning our 2023 return. Who else is heading back in June? Let's get the list started, and start talking plans.

June 2023 Roll Call
ssmurphy28 May 28-June 3 Animal Kingdom Lodge
Dancergirlsmom June 1-5 Port Orleans Riverside
kylenne May 28- June 7 Yacht Club/Polynesian Village Resort
harris family May 30- June 4 Contemporary Resort
Jackandsally June 1-10 All Star Music
Dolewhipp June 1-8 Caribbean Beach Resort
MsWeaverDream02 June 1-8 Fort Wilderness Campground
Jamie430 June 3 – 17 All Star Music
Kerr84 June 4-8 Polynesian Village Resort
Akmills June 4-8 Grand Floridian
StacyStrong June 4-10 Boardwalk Villas
Tarawashere June 10-17 Boardwalk Inn
Martie Parker June 11-15 Wilderness Lodge
Gerilyne June 12-23 Beach Club villas
WhoDatDisney June 13-27 Beach Club/BRV
Ghost Host 998 June 13-21 Art of Animation
whitney37354 June 13-16 Polynesian
luvallprincesses June 13-20 Swan Reserve
Terpsichore June 13-19 Caribbean Beach Resort
Karalee402 June 14-20 Caribbean Beach Resort
MACfamily4 June 17-24 Beach Club Villas
PPFlight75 June 17-27 Boardwalk Inn and Polynesian
Flipflopmom June 17-24 Polynesian Village Resort
Leiaorgana June 18-July 19 Grand Floridian/offsite
Deckdmd May 31- June 6 Old Key West
rmonty02 June 18-23 Villas at the Grand Floridian
disny_luvr June 19th-24 Yacht Club
Lsdolphin June 20-28 Coronado Springs/Wilderness Lodge

alafond83 June 21-25 Pop Century
Gary Stocker June 24 to July 2. Boardwalk Villas
Kitty & Covs Covs June 24_25
ExpeditionEmily June 24 - July 1 POFQ and Pop
Leigh L June 24-July2 Shades of Green
Scigirl622 June 25-30 Boardwalk Villas
yaksack June 25- July ? Polynesian/Bolder Ridge Villas
Crazyventures June 27-July 9 Bay Lake Tower

June 10-17 Port Orleans French Quarter

I’m glad I’m not alone! I’m a teacher and we only get out of school on June 8th so I’ve been consumed with a bunch of end of school year things. Once school is over I have about a week to get my act together, lol. I’ll be stressed but it’ll get done.
I am also a teacher who gets out of school on June 8! But we head to the airport on June 12, so I have myself a weekend to get ready. We’re teachers, we’ve got this!!

We leave Thursday night! I’m so excited!

I have a semi big surprise planned for my daughter, one of her best friends moved and is meeting us Friday and staying till Sunday! I hope she is as excited as I am!

We are a quick trip but hopeful to fit in a lot!!

So funny..been tweaking ADRs for my late June trip.... finally found a sci fi reservation and booked it..we originally had mama melrose..started talking to my kids about food they liked from previous trips .my 7 Year old ...as 7 year olds do...is pretty basic ..Nuggets, Mac and cheese..mickey bars...says "I liked the pasta place near Kermit. " back to melrose we go...which does have a really awesome steak!

Weather has been so incredibly beautiful so far btw. Not a drop of rain, only a bit overnight while we were sleeping. Sun not glaring hot, humidity comfortable. We scrapped our morning plans today to spend it at SAB.
I'm SO happy it's been beautiful for you so far! You both deserve it so much after such a hard year! Put in a good word for us that the weather holds - we'll be there two weeks from right now! ❤️

Never say never but I can’t personally see them extending them anywhere other than MK and have it staying open to 11:00pm instead of 10:00pm. The current park hours are roughly the same as last June with AK closing at 7:00pm in June 2022 as well.

With bookings supposedly down, plenty of ADRs still available, after hours events at Epcot & DHS, deluxe evening hours at MK & Epcot and the recent push to get AP holders into the park this June it’s apparent this summer is going to be quieter than they were anticipating so I can’t really see them extending hours tbh but I guess things could change closer to.

Never say never but I can’t personally see them extending them anywhere other than MK and have it staying open to 11:00pm instead of 10:00pm. The current park hours are roughly the same as last June with AK closing at 7:00pm in June 2022 as well.

With bookings supposedly down, plenty of ADRs still available, after hours events at Epcot & DHS, deluxe evening hours at MK & Epcot and the recent push to get AP holders into the park this June it’s apparent this summer is going to be quieter than they were anticipating so I can’t really see them extending hours tbh but I guess things could change closer to.
Honestly I’ll be ok if they don’t extend MK but I was hoping they would move AK from 7 to 8pm and DHS from 9 to 9:30 to give a little more time when the sun is not blazing! However, i will also be satisfied with lower crowds so I won’t be disappointed either way. I just want to know so I can plan! I think it’s odd they extended them in mid-May but not past June 10.

Hey all! Just wanted to let you know that I have collected most of the Disney Resort Recreation Calendars for the month of June! Feel free to view them HERE!! I am just waiting on Port Orleans Riverside and Old Key West. I’m hoping to have them by the end of the week. Hope you all enjoy your trips!!

**UPDATE: All calendars have now been posted!

Last edited:
Hey all! Just wanted to let you know that I have collected most of the Disney Resort Recreation Calendars for the month of June! Feel free to view them HERE!! I am just waiting on Port Orleans Riverside and Old Key West. I’m hoping to have them by the end of the week. Hope you all enjoy your trips!!
You are the bomb! Thank you so much for all of your information gathering and sharing on the boards ❤️

This is so awesome; thank you for compiling all of this info for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter