• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

***Official June 2023 Thread***

@kylenne You're leaving in just a few days! Are ya ready? You know we will all want updates. 😂
Only three more sleeps! I am mostly ready, 95% packed and only have a couple of things left that I need. GF is flying in from Toronto on Saturday morning and we are headed to see The Little Mermaid that night so we are going to do a Target run after the movie. So excited to find out about the extra passholder discounts and to finally be able to get one of the magnets! Part of me is still in disbelief that we are actually going this time after so many postponements and I think will be until we are sitting on the plane! :rotfl2:

Only three more sleeps! I am mostly ready, 95% packed and only have a couple of things left that I need. GF is flying in from Toronto on Saturday morning and we are headed to see The Little Mermaid that night so we are going to do a Target run after the movie. So excited to find out about the extra passholder discounts and to finally be able to get one of the magnets! Part of me is still in disbelief that we are actually going this time after so many postponements and I think will be until we are sitting on the plane! :rotfl2:
Two more sleeps! 😂

When we were there in November I got the dark chocolate Mickey birthday cake at HBD for my birthday and they made us cut it and box it ourselves. They couldn’t do it and they didn’t have any boxes big enough so we had to disassemble it and split it over 2 smaller brown takeout boxes and they just gave us one of those clear bags to carry it in. It was the day the parks were closing early for the hurricane so we were leaving straight after anyway because the park was closed so it wasn’t really an issue for us but I’m not sure if they would let you leave it and come back once its been served because of kitchen contamination hygiene rules they have. You could ask but you’ll probably have to take it with you and take it back to your resort like you said.
Thanks, this is good to know. I was actually able to shift some things around that evening to give us more time between our early bird dinner and our GE reservations. They loaded some more post park close Oga's ADRs too so I was able to move that from 9:30 to 10:25, will give us plenty of time now to watch Fantasmic and get over there afterwards.

Two more sleeps! 😂
All I'm doing at work today is watching packing videos on YouTube, I have officially lost the plot. :rotfl2: The user testing I was supposed to help coordinate today and tomorrow was postponed because the developers found some major defects in the release so I have literally nothing else to do at work before I go out on vacation.

Thanks, this is good to know. I was actually able to shift some things around that evening to give us more time between our early bird dinner and our GE reservations. They loaded some more post park close Oga's ADRs too so I was able to move that from 9:30 to 10:25, will give us plenty of time now to watch Fantasmic and get over there afterwards.

All I'm doing at work today is watching packing videos on YouTube, I have officially lost the plot. :rotfl2: The user testing I was supposed to help coordinate today and tomorrow was postponed because the developers found some major defects in the release so I have literally nothing else to do at work before I go out on vacation.
I'm so excited for your trip lol! I've been reading about it so long I feel like so invested😂. I hope you both have a fabulous, amazing trip!!!

Hooray for defects!

I ended up taking today off to get the last of my shopping and house cleaning done. And now I’m super antsy 😂

Our TA actually emailed us a fun Disney scavenger hunt activity she put together for her clients and we think we might try to poke away at it while we’re there.

I ended up taking today off to get the last of my shopping and house cleaning done. And now I’m super antsy 😂

Our TA actually emailed us a fun Disney scavenger hunt activity she put together for her clients and we think we might try to poke away at it while we’re there.

Do you leave tomorrow?

Now I can say it’s tomorrow! 😆

Very happy at the news Rock n Rollercoaster‘s refurb seems to be finished, makes our rope drop strategy for Monday a lot easier. I was always a start down Sunset person back in the days of Rise being on VQ.
Your trip is turning into a great trip with all the things that have opened or reopened just in time for your trip. :)

Now all you need is an amazing pixie dust room upgrade or something similar. :)

I haven’t been active on this thread, other than posting our dates a few months ago, but we are now three weeks away from arrival and we are so excited! I’m way behind compared to some of you - we haven’t done a thing in regards to getting ready for the trip besides reserve our park days and make a few ADRs - but we’ll be ready come June 19th. For those of you going soon, have an awesome time!

We are camping by the lake this weekend, and all I can think about is that 3 weeks from today we’ll be 6 hours into our drive and sudden panic about all I need to be doing to get ready!!!

@kylenne Tomorrow is only a day awaaaaayyyy! So excited for you, I hope you have the most amazing time.! We started out as Toy Story Mania crazies, then as the girls got older we are sunset rope droppers. Specifically, dh and I rope drop Starbucks while the girls ride ToT and RnRC because we can’t do those two. Although last year DH and I did Rise instead. Like everyone else, trying to rethink strategy. As I mentioned, DD bf coming and he hasn’t been in 20 years so we have to figure it all out. But the strategizing part of the fun!

Your trip is turning into a great trip with all the things that have opened or reopened just in time for your trip. :)

Now all you need is an amazing pixie dust room upgrade or something similar. :)
It really feels like Mickey himself is smiling on us after all of the cancellations and postponements. Fingers crossed for some more birthday pixie dust!

We are camping by the lake this weekend, and all I can think about is that 3 weeks from today we’ll be 6 hours into our drive and sudden panic about all I need to be doing to get ready!!!
The time really flies, it’ll be here before you know it. Have fun at the lake!
@kylenne Tomorrow is only a day awaaaaayyyy! So excited for you, I hope you have the most amazing time.! We started out as Toy Story Mania crazies, then as the girls got older we are sunset rope droppers. Specifically, dh and I rope drop Starbucks while the girls ride ToT and RnRC because we can’t do those two. Although last year DH and I did Rise instead. Like everyone else, trying to rethink strategy. As I mentioned, DD bf coming and he hasn’t been in 20 years so we have to figure it all out. But the strategizing part of the fun!
The strategizing really is fun, it definitely appeals to my inner hardcore gamer that is always looking for the best way to outsmart the system and beat the boss. 😂 And going to HS on Memorial Day is hard mode…but I think we’ll be fine. GF can’t do ToT or RnRC either but we will still head that way first and work our way back. I need to give her a crash course in G+ today because I’m having her get an early ILL for Rise while I snag SDD. Going to try to get as much done before lunch as we can because we’re going to take our afternoon break at SAB afterwards and head into Epcot for extended hours that night. My favorite part about staying at Crescent Lake is how easy it is to hop between parks like that after resting.

I haven’t been active on this thread, other than posting our dates a few months ago, but we are now three weeks away from arrival and we are so excited! I’m way behind compared to some of you - we haven’t done a thing in regards to getting ready for the trip besides reserve our park days and make a few ADRs - but we’ll be ready come June 19th. For those of you going soon, have an awesome time!
We are three weeks away too and I have so much to do! I've been consumed with a conference that I was attending but now that is over, I've got to get busy! I need to finalize my ADRs and start going through my clothes and Disney stuff and figuring out what to bring. I love these last few weeks before our long trips, getting ready and packing. It's all part of the planning fun :cool1:

We are three weeks away too and I have so much to do! I've been consumed with a conference that I was attending but now that is over, I've got to get busy! I need to finalize my ADRs and start going through my clothes and Disney stuff and figuring out what to bring. I love these last few weeks before our long trips, getting ready and packing. It's all part of the planning fun :cool1:

I’m glad I’m not alone! I’m a teacher and we only get out of school on June 8th so I’ve been consumed with a bunch of end of school year things. Once school is over I have about a week to get my act together, lol. I’ll be stressed but it’ll get done.

Now I can say it’s tomorrow! 😆

Very happy at the news Rock n Rollercoaster‘s refurb seems to be finished, makes our rope drop strategy for Monday a lot easier. I was always a start down Sunset person back in the days of Rise being on VQ.
Same!
That was always amazing and far less stressful.

I'm not sure what we'll be doing this year. RnR is one no one but my teen can do (I've tried, 3 strikes and I'm out lol) but she's thrilled RnR is finished. We are going with friends so I think some of their group will go on it. Although, they've not seen GE or TSL so they may want to head that way.

1 more sleep for you! Have a FAB time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter