***Official June 2022 Thread***

We are less than 2 weeks out!! When do y’all usually do the online check-in for your room? I called in some room requests and don’t want to mess those up by using the online check-in process somehow…

9 days for us!!!! I packed most of my clothes last night (minus the things I know I'll need or may need over the next week for work) and I spent the last two days scotchgarding my backpacks I'm bringing for the parks to make them easier to clean if they get dirty (I rotate so I don't get any major stress areas from only one bag because I've had shoulder problems using the same bag for a week before) and I've packed my toiletries bag with my travel size stuff. Getting so excited!

Hope everyone there already is having a good time!

We made it!! We got in last night and our check in at Universal was a bit of a challenge, but today we’re doing all the Wizarding World and Jurassic Park stuff and it’s been so fun! Tomorrow we’ll transfer over to CBR.
DS has a little lingering congestion but it’s getting better and he only has an occasional cough from the drainage. He had a little ear pain on the flights but not bad.
We’re not quite over the jet lag so we’re completely confused about when we’re supposed to eat. That led to some very hangry teens but we got some food in them and then life was good again.
Can’t wait for Disney tomorrow!!

We made it!! We got in last night and our check in at Universal was a bit of a challenge, but today we’re doing all the Wizarding World and Jurassic Park stuff and it’s been so fun! Tomorrow we’ll transfer over to CBR.
DS has a little lingering congestion but it’s getting better and he only has an occasional cough from the drainage. He had a little ear pain on the flights but not bad.
We’re not quite over the jet lag so we’re completely confused about when we’re supposed to eat. That led to some very hangry teens but we got some food in them and then life was good again.
Glad y’all made it in ok. Have a great trip, and keep us updated when and if you have time. We will be heading out on Friday!

I am so glad you made it!! I hope you have the best time. So glad DS is better.

9 days for us!!!! I packed most of my clothes last night (minus the things I know I'll need or may need over the next week for work) and I spent the last two days scotchgarding my backpacks I'm bringing for the parks to make them easier to clean if they get dirty (I rotate so I don't get any major stress areas from only one bag because I've had shoulder problems using the same bag for a week before) and I've packed my toiletries bag with my travel size stuff. Getting so excited!

Hope everyone there already is having a good time!
9 days for us too! I’m hitting my panic phase trying to get everything ready to leave lol! Have a great time!

Well the forecast said rain but we never saw any today. We walked over to Sapphire Falls using the pedestrian bridge and caught the boat in to City walk for early entry at IOA. We did everything we wanted at IOA and UO in one day with park-to-park tickets and express passes. We did Hagrid's first during early entry, and I discovered my motion sickness meds did not work and nearly barfed. I took some ginger as soon as I had my bag again which helped, but I sat out most of the rides after that. I loved all the Wizarding World stuff, but Diagonal Alley just blew me away! Hands down that is my favorite area and I could have spent my entire day there. DS says VelociCoaster is his new favorite and he loved all the water rides.

We had breakfast at Three Broomsticks and snacked until dinner at Toothsome. We all loved that dinner!! Such a fun restaurant, and everything was delicious.
We went back to Cabana Bay at 7ish, and the teens headed to the pool while the adults reorganized things, showered, and groaned about how sore we are. We really like our room here - the layout is great and it's a fun theme. We don't like that the park tickets are separated from the room at check in and require another line. Since we booked this as a package through Universal, they should be able to coordinate giving the tickets with the room, even though the hotel is run by Loews. But overall we're pleased with the resort.

We were some of the only people we saw wearing masks all day. Definitely got a bit sweaty at times, but I'd rather keep my N95 on and do all I can to not bring c-19 home.

Tomorrow we'll let the teens sleep until 10 and said we would avoid noise and lights until 9. We transfer to CBR after we check out at 11, and plan to do late lunch in DS.

And now I am going to try to sleep after this very fun day!

Well the forecast said rain but we never saw any today. We walked over to Sapphire Falls using the pedestrian bridge and caught the boat in to City walk for early entry at IOA. We did everything we wanted at IOA and UO in one day with park-to-park tickets and express passes. We did Hagrid's first during early entry, and I discovered my motion sickness meds did not work and nearly barfed. I took some ginger as soon as I had my bag again which helped, but I sat out most of the rides after that. I loved all the Wizarding World stuff, but Diagonal Alley just blew me away! Hands down that is my favorite area and I could have spent my entire day there. DS says VelociCoaster is his new favorite and he loved all the water rides.

We had breakfast at Three Broomsticks and snacked until dinner at Toothsome. We all loved that dinner!! Such a fun restaurant, and everything was delicious.
We went back to Cabana Bay at 7ish, and the teens headed to the pool while the adults reorganized things, showered, and groaned about how sore we are. We really like our room here - the layout is great and it's a fun theme. We don't like that the park tickets are separated from the room at check in and require another line. Since we booked this as a package through Universal, they should be able to coordinate giving the tickets with the room, even though the hotel is run by Loews. But overall we're pleased with the resort.

We were some of the only people we saw wearing masks all day. Definitely got a bit sweaty at times, but I'd rather keep my N95 on and do all I can to not bring c-19 home.

Tomorrow we'll let the teens sleep until 10 and said we would avoid noise and lights until 9. We transfer to CBR after we check out at 11, and plan to do late lunch in DS.

And now I am going to try to sleep after this very fun day!
Sounds like a great day! Good luck moving over to CBR, and enjoy your first Disney Day!

Remember how I said we’re notorious for adding days, etc? So when DH could get this Friday off, we added a one night stay for Friday. Yesterday, I changed that one night from POFQ to Poly and I am sooo stinking excited! It’s been a bucket list forever. I’m either going to not love it like I think, or we’ll end up buying DVC there- no in between with me😂. We are staying in a DVC studio. But now figuring out the logistics of changing to FQ on Saturday is going to be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter