*** Official June 2020 ***

We have May 30-June 7 booked and got everything we wanted because it was before the unavailability issues started. We also have June 27-July 5 and we also got everything we wanted but I booked night fastpasses. We went last year for the 4th and it was so hot during the day, we are going with mostly evening park time this year, with maybe a few rope drops/first hour thrown in. We'll do resort ADRs and pool during the day.

Well May officially off the table so now we move on to June 🤞 Not thrilled with FP's but I make our July ones Monday and should be better. Only have a little dining set for June and I think I'll work on getting a few more reservations today. Still hopeful for all of us!

My families vacation is scheduled for June 14-20 at Bay Lake Tower. We are trying to be optimistic. I work in healthcare and understand the risks involved with travel. I am also one of those people that think 6 foot of personal space should be the norm at all times. LOL! Hope to see my fellow DISer's at Disney in about 6 weeks. Praying that all you guys stay healthy.

My families vacation is scheduled for June 14-20 at Bay Lake Tower. We are trying to be optimistic. I work in healthcare and understand the risks involved with travel. I am also one of those people that think 6 foot of personal space should be the norm at all times. LOL! Hope to see my fellow DISer's at Disney in about 6 weeks. Praying that all you guys stay healthy.
Especially in the summer heat... PLEASE stay away from me at all times! I got a good whiff of someone at the grocery store the other day and had flashbacks to a heatwave at Disney... Maybe I’ll want to wear a mask after all lol

We ended up rescheduling our upcoming June 20-27 vacation with Dance the World to 2021 - there will be no Disney parades through June this year, so the event itself was cancelled. This is Disney confirming with Dance the World whom they have worked with for 40 years. FYI for anyone still planning to go this June if the parks open by then.

We ended up rescheduling our upcoming June 20-27 vacation with Dance the World to 2021 - there will be no Disney parades through June this year, so the event itself was cancelled. This is Disney confirming with Dance the World whom they have worked with for 40 years. FYI for anyone still planning to go this June if the parks open by then.
Did they say if the parks will be opening at all in June?

I called Disney today to check on booking the Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP tour... I had called a few weeks ago and was told they aren't allowing any tours to be booked in June... but i thought I would try again, and can happily report that they were able to book me for that tour for Monday June 29th. At this point I'll take any positive signs for them possibly opening in June :)

Did they say if the parks will be opening at all in June?
The VP from Disney World said on the Orange County task force virtual meeting on Monday, May 4th that they did not have a specific date for reopening but they were still taking reservations. I watched the video. He basically was saying that Disney was not giving any further information. I think they are just being cautious at this point as to not get people too excited before we see what the data and health professionals have to say. That said, I'm still praying for an opening by June 1 as I never cancelled my May 30-June 9 trip.

We are supposed to go 6/22-6/25 I got everything we wanted except FOP and BTMRR. I keep checking randomly but with no luck.
Don't give up! I wound up with FOP at 9:05 for June 23 one early-early morning checking about 530am when I was awakened by a Disney dream, of all things ! I couldn't get one at all when it was my FP day. June keeps changing (unfortunately!) and people keep canceling. Plus if we get to go, fast passes may not even be needed- we "sign up" for a virtual cue for most rides. At this point, I just want to be able to go!

Anyone else still holding out for their June trips??? I feel my 6/20-6/27 trip slipping away. :(
WE ARE!! CBR June 20-28. Holding on all we can. Final payment coming up will be paid on the next to last day, and VAH tickets will be bought soon.

Last edited:
We have a trip to CSR from the 9th-18th. Scheduled to go to Universal as well. Talked to a rep from Universal today and she said they are opening June 1. 🤷‍♂️

Still hoping for June 9-17! It feels like a rollercoaster daily, I swear. I'll read something hopeful, only to then read something not so positive. Up and down, every day.
I have decided I hate Covid19.
I look forward to the day we can just live our lives normally again. pixiedust:

WE ARE!! CBR June 20-28. Holding on all we can. Final payment coming up will be paid on the next to last day, and VAS tickets will be bought soon.
We have VAH tix too! For 6/26 and the Frozen Dessert Party too :(
I’m not counting on the parties, but I really don’t think those will happen?

Still hoping for June 9-17! It feels like a rollercoaster daily, I swear. I'll read something hopeful, only to then read something not so positive. Up and down, every day.
I have decided I hate Covid19.
I look forward to the day we can just live our lives normally again. pixiedust:
I posted those exact thoughts in another thread. I hear a positive outlook and get excited, then hear a negative take and I’m disappointed... I just want to know something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter