*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's awesome! Where are you going? I was born in St Lambert just outside of Montreal and my mother grew up in Ville de Lac Brome (was Knowlton then). I sure miss visiting my grandparents on the lake (they passed quite a few years ago) way before they built the fancy autoroute from Montreal to the Cantons de l'Est! Make sure you introduce them to Cherry Blossoms - yum!!!!

We're going to Ottawa, which is where my grandmother grew up. This is the first time we are staying right by Parliament Hill though! We made reservations at the Radisson there, looks like a very nice hotel! Last time we were by the market, that was 8 years ago. I have never been to Montreal but my dad went there many times as a kid. The only other parts of Canada I have been to besides Ottawa are Nova Scotia (on a cruise years ago) and Niagara Falls (4 years ago). We also went to Niagara-on-the-lake on that same trip to the falls. It was beautiful!

We leave 3 weeks from today and check-in 3 weeks from tomorrow!! :banana:

Now, off to see Toy Story 3! :thumbsup2

we're seeing TS3 tomorrow :)

just to get us in the mood - ok who's kidding who - because we love the movies :)

Hey you guys who are going to TS3, let me know if it's sad because I'm a big baby and I barely was able to keep myself from blubbering at TS2 when Jesse was singing about the girl who grew up and didn't want her toys anymore. ARGH!!! I really want to see TS3, but I don't want to embarrass my DD by bawling!!! HAHA!

Woo Hoo!! You leave NEXT WEEK!!!:cool1:

We leave 3 weeks from today and check-in 3 weeks from tomorrow!! :banana:

Now, off to see Toy Story 3! :thumbsup2

Trust me - it will be here before you know it!! Can't wait for the movie review!!

we're seeing TS3 tomorrow :)

just to get us in the mood - ok who's kidding who - because we love the movies :)

Me too! I hope we can see it before we leave, but time is getting tight.

Hey you guys who are going to TS3, let me know if it's sad because I'm a big baby and I barely was able to keep myself from blubbering at TS2 when Jesse was singing about the girl who grew up and didn't want her toys anymore. ARGH!!! I really want to see TS3, but I don't want to embarrass my DD by bawling!!! HAHA!

I know what you mean - that part was sooooo sad. That, and Up - really got to me.

You are not human if you don't cry during that scene!!!

I can't wait to see it! It's 100% on rottentomatoes which almost never happens. We are going tonight!

i've heard theres a sceen where andy is packing his toys to give them away and that's pretty sad.

just bring a box of tissues :)

If we were going at the same time, I would offer to car pool to Walmart to pick up everything we forget! :lmao:

Welcome to both of you! I have added you to the list on page 166.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYBODY!!!!

Tinkerbell60~That would rock! I would return the favor if we were going to be there at the same time.

This trip in July was going to be DH and My 10 year Anniversary trip...now it's my Anniversary gift lol.

!2 days from now we will be walking thru the gates at The Animal Kingdom!! Yahoo!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana: My son (8) LOVES Animals so we have to go to this park first or else he will feel like we are torturing him to wait.

Our Park passes arrived today - so excited to see the cute Fed Ex boy with my envelope from the travel company. Now that I have park tickets in my hand it feels real. :cool1:

Happy Anniversay to all of our July Love Birds - aint love grand!!!
:lovestruc:lovestruc

Sorry for the double post but I have to play catch up :rotfl::rotfl:

Tinkerbell60~ You will be ready when the day finally arrives so get your DIS on and have a GREAT Time!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who post's just to look at my ticker! 25 days left and counting! I discovered today the shoes I picked out to wear to O'hana for my Anniversary dinner will NOT be getting packed. They hurt my feet far to much. Instead I'm going to hit up Old Navy for some flip flops and Michaels for some fake flowers and hot glue em on there. I am also thinking about sticking a Mickey button or two in the flowers for my own hidden Mickeys!

My 2 oldest DD's had their moving up ceremonies today and my middle daughter kept telling anyone who would listen that we are going to Disney this Summer! :hug: She's a child after her Momma's own heart!

Well I was outside today for a big press conference at the school I work at. And kept thinking.. I'm in Florida in exactly 1 month. I guess my mind really was in Florida. I got sunburned on my forehead lol

Going to party with the colleagues tonight to celebrate the end of the school year. Which gets me excite since it means....WDW time is gonna be here soon!

Just found this topic. My DW and I are going to be leaving July 18th and staying until July 23. It is our first anniversary on the 18th, so what a great way to spend it. .

We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Can't wait. A month and a day till we go.

since we are discussing Anniversaries, we will be celebrating our 15th wedding Anniversary on July 8th, with dinner at Shula's!!!

We'll be there the same dates and will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary :love::love:

Oh, and BTW, MY TICKER SAYS 1 MONTH!!!!! :banana::banana::banana: It's actually 1 month and about 11 hours, but who's counting :rotfl:

I'll join in the July Anniversary band wagon.

We'll be 6 years on July 1. Canada Day and yet we've never seen fireworks on our anniversary - well not the ones the public can see LOL

My first anniversary is on the 18th too!!! Yay!

We left the next morning for our honeymoon and started our APs on the 19th. So because they'll expire on the 19th this year, we had to go before. We decided to be there for the 4th!

HAHA! Us too, on Canada Day - although it will be 12 years for us! :lovestruc

Happy Anniversary, everyone!
I want to get on the July Anniversary list--ours is July 20. 19 years this year, but we won't be able to stay for our anniversary. This year. I think it's enough we'll be there for my and Dh's bdays. I knew we should've gotten married on July6th. We even talked about it many years ago. :rotfl:

Single digits!!! :banana::cool1::dance3::yay::woohoo::dancer:party::jumping3:

:banana::cool1::dance3::yay::woohoo::dancer:party::jumping3:I'll dance with you--I'm at 15 days!

ETA: I foegot to post this:
tshirts.jpg
My shirts are done! I was worried when I didn't have them and Nikki had hers. I knew I'd ordered first, since I gave Nikki her name. lol But she had to order a shirt and didn't get it until the other day. I'm happy to say that I LOVE them!

In 30 days we will be driving to Fl. Today we made our chain to count down Disney with the kids. I bought some really cute vintage disney t-shirts at Target today for the kids. They are really cute! My son is earning his Disney Dough for good behavior an helping out around the house. However much he earns between now and Disney is his spending money for Disney. He is so excited. What am I saying....I am so excited!!!:yay::yay::yay:

ETA: I foegot to post this:
tshirts.jpg
My shirts are done! I was worried when I didn't have them and Nikki had hers. I knew I'd ordered first, since I gave Nikki her name. lol But she had to order a shirt and didn't get it until the other day. I'm happy to say that I LOVE them!

OH they are great!! I wonder how many people will be wearing those shirts of hers on the 4th!!

Sorry for the double post but I have to play catch up :rotfl::rotfl:

Tinkerbell60~ You will be ready when the day finally arrives so get your DIS on and have a GREAT Time!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who post's just to look at my ticker! 25 days left and counting! I discovered today the shoes I picked out to wear to O'hana for my Anniversary dinner will NOT be getting packed. They hurt my feet far to much. Instead I'm going to hit up Old Navy for some flip flops and Michaels for some fake flowers and hot glue em on there. I am also thinking about sticking a Mickey button or two in the flowers for my own hidden Mickeys!

My 2 oldest DD's had their moving up ceremonies today and my middle daughter kept telling anyone who would listen that we are going to Disney this Summer! :hug: She's a child after her Momma's own heart!

I did the same thing - I bought some Skechers ton up flip flops to break in, but they ended up tearing my feet up, I'm covered in bandages, so I'm not so sure that my feet will be healed up enough to break them in in time. I'll be packing my old faithful Columbia sandals!

Too funny about DD - my DD is graduating H.S. tonight (I'm sitting in my classroom waiting until I can get into the gym early enough to reserve front row seats!) and I'll be asking her: "Emma, you've just graduated from high school. Now what are you going to do?" And I know her answer will be "I'm going to Disney World!!" :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter