*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you please email me the file :lovestruc:worship::worship:

that's a great idea.

kurby01@gmail.com

thank you.

Sooo excited 2 weeks from today we will be waking up early and driving up to Disney!! My little guys (DS7 & DS5) ask me every day how many more days. I printed up my mousekeeping envelopes and some cast member appreciation cards. I also made some Child Information cards that I will attach to the boys in whatever manner works for that day (tied to shorts, lanyard, shoelaces whatever). I laminated them but I still made enough to have one for each day just in case. I did it in Word but I don't have a way to post a shared link to it so I am going to try putting it on here (it loses the formatting and the cute little Mickey Heads I put on). We watch our boys like hawks but it is going to be crowded and it only takes a second for them to wander off in wonder of the "World". Feel free to use!!

Child Information Card

CHILD’S NAME: XXXX XXXXXX DOB: XX/XX/XXXX
RESORT/HOTEL: Disney’s Contemporary Resort July 1 – July 5th
PARENTS OR GUARDIANS (PLEASE VERIFY ID)
DAD: XXXX XXXXXX CELL #XXX-XXX-XXXX MOM: XXXX XXXXXX CELL # XXX-XXX-XXXX
EMERGENCY: The following may be called in an emergency, when parent(s) or guardian
can't be reached, and have permission to pick up my child if necessary. (PLEASE VERIFY ID)
NAME: XXXX XXXXXX CELL # XXX-XXX-XXXX NAME: XXXX XXXXXX CELL # XXX-XXX-XXXX
EMERGENCY RELEASE: If I cannot be reached immediately I give my consent for emergency
medical care or treatment.
Other significant medical information: NONE

I read this on another thread, and it has changed twice since then - on the Disney site, the park hours/EMH hours have been changing around July 4th. Currently, Epcot has evening EMH on July 4th and MK has evening EMH on July 3rd. There is not evening EMH at MK on July 2nd or 4th as it was previously.

Just a heads up that everyone should double check!!

I read this on another thread, and it has changed twice since then - on the Disney site, the park hours/EMH hours have been changing around July 4th. Currently, Epcot has evening EMH on July 4th and MK has evening EMH on July 3rd. There is not evening EMH at MK on July 2nd or 4th as it was previously.

Thank you for the heads up!

I'm sorry, PopArtGal--This must mean there's another job out there waiting for you. :hug:
I always feel like I"m forgetting something!! Don't worry...even if you do forget something, you are still in America and there's nothing so important you won't be able to get there!

But I know the feeling. My to-do list is things like....arrange a cab to airport, paint nails, buy batteries, set DVR.....and so on and so on...
haha! I always have to remind myself that there ARE stores down in FL!:lmao:

I'm a little worried about my shirts--I ordered before you did and I haven't heard anything!:scared1:

Sooo excited 2 weeks from today we will be waking up early and driving up to Disney!! My little guys (DS7 & DS5) ask me every day how many more days. I printed up my mousekeeping envelopes and some cast member appreciation cards. I also made some Child Information cards that I will attach to the boys in whatever manner works for that day (tied to shorts, lanyard, shoelaces whatever). I laminated them but I still made enough to have one for each day just in case. I did it in Word but I don't have a way to post a shared link to it so I am going to try putting it on here (it loses the formatting and the cute little Mickey Heads I put on). We watch our boys like hawks but it is going to be crowded and it only takes a second for them to wander off in wonder of the "World". Feel free to use!!

Child Information Card

CHILD’S NAME: XXXX XXXXXX DOB: XX/XX/XXXX
RESORT/HOTEL: Disney’s Contemporary Resort July 1 – July 5th
PARENTS OR GUARDIANS (PLEASE VERIFY ID)
DAD: XXXX XXXXXX CELL #XXX-XXX-XXXX MOM: XXXX XXXXXX CELL # XXX-XXX-XXXX
EMERGENCY: The following may be called in an emergency, when parent(s) or guardian
can't be reached, and have permission to pick up my child if necessary. (PLEASE VERIFY ID)
NAME: XXXX XXXXXX CELL # XXX-XXX-XXXX NAME: XXXX XXXXXX CELL # XXX-XXX-XXXX
EMERGENCY RELEASE: If I cannot be reached immediately I give my consent for emergency
medical care or treatment.
Other significant medical information: NONE

Yikes! I wish they'd just make up their minds already. Wonder what this does to Epcot now? I mean, I know it'll be crowded no matter what, but I really hope this doesn't make it unbearable.

I'm at 16 days now and starting to panic a little. I am ever changing our itinerary. Hopefully DH won't kill me:rolleyes1.

I made my girls heart shaped dog tags that go on their laynards. They have their name and my name along with my cell phone number.

I'm sorry, PopArtGal--This must mean there's another job out there waiting for you. :hug:
haha! I always have to remind myself that there ARE stores down in FL!:lmao:

I'm a little worried about my shirts--I ordered before you did and I haven't heard anything!:scared1:

Great idea!:thumbsup2

Yikes! I wish they'd just make up their minds already. Wonder what this does to Epcot now? I mean, I know it'll be crowded no matter what, but I really hope this doesn't make it unbearable.

I'm at 16 days now and starting to panic a little. I am ever changing our itinerary. Hopefully DH won't kill me:rolleyes1.

We have a car and I know we could run to Walmart there if need be, but I still worry about forgetting things. Besides, I spend enough time at Walmart here - I don't need to go on vacation too!!

I was bummed about the changes to the park hours too. I had my plans set. Now, if we do EMH after our Wishes cruise on July 3rd, we will be getting to Epcot late and nobody will feel like eating at Tutto Italia at 2:30pm........I liked it the way they had it! I was planning on hitting MK late night after Epcot on the 4th. Oh well. What is odd, is that the MSEP is not listed at all on any night. I am assuming they have not updated that info, but it is frustrating.

We have a car and I know we could run to Walmart there if need be, but I still worry about forgetting things. Besides, I spend enough time at Walmart here - I don't need to go on vacation too!!

I spend a lot of time at Walmart and worry about forgetting things too! Even with a packing list though I somehow seem to forget one thing or another.

Just found this topic. My DW and I are going to be leaving July 18th and staying until July 23. It is our first anniversary on the 18th, so what a great way to spend it. .

We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Can't wait. A month and a day till we go.

Just found this topic. My DW and I are going to be leaving July 18th and staying until July 23. It is our first anniversary on the 18th, so what a great way to spend it. .

We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Can't wait. A month and a day till we go.

Happy First Anniversary! My DH and GD will be there the 18th - 23rd also. Staying at the WL. We are celebrating our 7th anniversary. Just a little late due to GD school and other obligations.

Happy early anniversary! You're going to have a magical one!!

since we are discussing Anniversaries, we will be celebrating our 15th wedding Anniversary on July 8th, with dinner at Shula's!!!

We'll be there the same dates and will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary :love::love:

Oh, and BTW, MY TICKER SAYS 1 MONTH!!!!! :banana::banana::banana: It's actually 1 month and about 11 hours, but who's counting :rotfl:

I'll join in the July Anniversary band wagon.

We'll be 6 years on July 1. Canada Day and yet we've never seen fireworks on our anniversary - well not the ones the public can see LOL

Happy First Anniversary! My DH and GD will be there the 18th - 23rd also. Staying at the WL. We are celebrating our 7th anniversary. Just a little late due to GD school and other obligations.

Thanks and congrats on 7th anniversary. We stayed at the Fort Wilderness cabins 2 years ago and enjoyed it. We saw the lodge and it looked awesome.

since we are discussing Anniversaries, we will be celebrating our 15th wedding Anniversary on July 8th, with dinner at Shula's!!!

Happy 15th anniversary

Happy early anniversary! You're going to have a magical one!!

Thanks, we both love disney and can't wait. We are going to make it the best we can and will be doing some new things this year that we haven't done.

We'll be there the same dates and will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary :love::love:

Oh, and BTW, MY TICKER SAYS 1 MONTH!!!!! :banana::banana::banana: It's actually 1 month and about 11 hours, but who's counting :rotfl:

Our flight is coming in at 8 pm, so that could be why my ticker is still at 1 month 1 day. Also, congrats on 3 years coming up. Enjoy your vacation and make it a magical one.

I completely agree with this! That's why I don't mind teaching the students who are off-track (repeating the class because they failed), while others see it as a negative thing and think I am crazy! For every child whose education and life I help improve, I believe it makes a huge difference! Some of them are truly just trying to get through their one year requirement for foreign language. I love talking to those students and encouraging them to do all they can because in 11 years of teaching, I can honestly say that I have never taught a student who was not able to pass my class with flying colors. Sometimes they just need that extra push to have more of a will to make an effort. And although not all of them get through it (mainly because of not showing up to class, despite my many attempts at contacting the parents, the guidance counselor, etc.), many of them do get through and I prefer to focus on that rather than the negative! :thumbsup2

I always taught special ed classes. I know what you mean ;) I try to make students feel good about themselves in class. I want my class to be a safe haven. You know. Some students tell me how much they enjoy being with me, and I feel great.

My first anniversary is on the 18th too!!! Yay!

We left the next morning for our honeymoon and started our APs on the 19th. So because they'll expire on the 19th this year, we had to go before. We decided to be there for the 4th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter