*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool1:July 13, - July 22 we will be at the CSR and the World! It is gonna be a wonderful trip. Gonna make arrangments for my wife to have a spa treatment at CSR:lovestruc:bday:, get the kids and I refillable mugs for poolside:beach: and hit the parks and water parks as well as DTD and Disney Quest. Its been since 2008 that we visited the world, im interested in seeing the new space mountain, maybe eat at T-Rex, popcorn::(even if kevin says its too loud) finally eat at one of the resturants in France and just have a great time:yay:

:cool1:July 13, - July 22 we will be at the CSR and the World! It is gonna be a wonderful trip. Gonna make arrangments for my wife to have a spa treatment at CSR:lovestruc:bday:, get the kids and I refillable mugs for poolside:beach: and hit the parks and water parks as well as DTD and Disney Quest. Its been since 2008 that we visited the world, im interested in seeing the new space mountain, maybe eat at T-Rex, popcorn::(even if kevin says its too loud) finally eat at one of the resturants in France and just have a great time:yay:

You are on the list on page 21 - if you eat in France before 6pm - Remy from Ratatouille is there. Hopefully he will still be there this summer. Sunday is his day off I believe. He is adorable!

Booked out July trip. Our first July trip. First stay at the Contemporary. First Split stay second week at Port Orleans Riverside. First two week stay.Can't wait!

Booked out July trip. Our first July trip. First stay at the Contemporary. First Split stay second week at Port Orleans Riverside. First two week stay.Can't wait!

Welcome welcome!!!!!!

If you have made any ADRs and want to post them, I will add them to the list on the top of page 7!

Hey guys - what's the best spray-on sunblock to use?
We will have a 2 1/2 year old, and I figure that's the easiest way to go with her.
Waterproof/resistant would be good too - with her getting wet at Donald's boat or sweating or whatever.

Anyone else digging themselves out from the 30+ inches of snow?

COME ON JULY!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Aveeno make a great spray-on sunscreen. But really, they aren't as good as the creams, so you'll have to apply more often, especially for delicate skin. We went thru 3+ bottles of sunscreen last July--but we are 4 and my kids are 13 & 16. I don't normally use sunblock that liberally, but I figure there's nothing worse than a sunburn on vacation.

I made DH promise to remind me how miserable I've been all winter when we're sweating in July in WDW. This snow stinks!

Aveeno make a great spray-on sunscreen. But really, they aren't as good as the creams, so you'll have to apply more often, especially for delicate skin. We went thru 3+ bottles of sunscreen last July--but we are 4 and my kids are 13 & 16. I don't normally use sunblock that liberally, but I figure there's nothing worse than a sunburn on vacation.

I made DH promise to remind me how miserable I've been all winter when we're sweating in July in WDW. This snow stinks!

Any word on your Wishes cruise yet?

We will have a 2 1/2 year old, and I figure that's the easiest way to go with her.
Waterproof/resistant would be good too - with her getting wet at Donald's boat or sweating or whatever.

We use the neutrogena spray on because DS has sensitive skin. It's so much easier. They have the cool mist kind that normally the boys complain is too cold but I'm thinking in July they're going to like it. :thumbsup2

I will add you to the "who's going when" on page 21, but I need your exact dates. We are doing a split stay at the Contemporary and AS Sports!

We use the Coppertone - it is more like an aerosal spray and you do not need to rub it in afterwards. I always worry about sun screen getting in their eyes if they touch their eyes after rubbing on sun screen.

Anyone else digging themselves out from the 30+ inches of snow?

COME ON JULY!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We are digging out from 21 inches - so I feel your pain. We lost power for 12 hours, it was getting really cold. We just got internet and TV back this morning!

:thumbsup2

DH, DS8, and I will be at the world July 2nd-July 11. July 2-5 at Coronado Springs and July 6-11, AKL Concierge!!!!

Can hardly wait! I am so ready for the warmth compared to this snow!

We want to take my dd and family from July 14 to July 18. I'm waiting to see if any codes will be offered. Any rumors about July Discounts.

I planning on seeing Cirque for me & DH's birthday, however I am hesitant to buy the tickets yet (for late July). There is an AP discount now til (I believe) March? I was hoping to hold out for a little longer in case there is a discount since we have 5 tickets to buy.

It is days like today when I have to shovel tons of snow and wait outside for kids parents to pick them up from school that I just can't wait for the summer and our trip to the polynesian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter