*OFFICIAL* July 2010 Thread! It’s Hot. It’s Crowded. AND WE LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm sure that life was so much more simple before Snooki and the Situation took over. :laughing: I can only imagine what Seaside will be like this summer...Probably overrun with college kids making a Jersey Shore pilgrimage.

I love Cedar Point. Or well, I used to. It was a staple of my childhood. The Iron Dragon was my first real roller coaster. But now, since I don't go on any of the ridiculously insane roller coasters, it's kind of a waste of money. I'd rather save my money for Disney. ;) But my sister and her friends get season passes and go, like, every weekend in the summer.

I did not even notice you were from Ohio - duh! I was born in Amherst - near Lorain/Elyria. I actually miss the "old" Cedar Point - when I was going there often, the Corkscrew was the newest coaster and they still had the Pirate Ride, San Francisco Earthquake, Shoot the Rapids, the Old Mill Race, and the Trabant.......now it is all thrill rides, and hard for me to justify the cost since I cannot ride a lot of them.

I did not even notice you were from Ohio - duh! I was born in Amherst - near Lorain/Elyria. I actually miss the "old" Cedar Point - when I was going there often, the Corkscrew was the newest coaster and they still had the Pirate Ride, San Francisco Earthquake, Shoot the Rapids, the Old Mill Race, and the Trabant.......now it is all thrill rides, and hard for me to justify the cost since I cannot ride a lot of them.
Oh my gosh! I'm actually from right around there...well kinda. I'm from Fairview. It's pretty small and most people have no idea what I'm talking about when I tell them where I'm from. :laughing: But it's right near Rocky River and Westlake, which you're probably more familiar with.

Oh my gosh! I'm actually from right around there...well kinda. I'm from Fairview. It's pretty small and most people have no idea what I'm talking about when I tell them where I'm from. :laughing: But it's right near Rocky River and Westlake, which you're probably more familiar with.

That is closer to Cleveland right? I know what you mean, nobody has heard of Amherst! I still have a several cousins around there. My sister and I are coming up at the end of the month just for a nostalgia weekend, and we might do some visiting with our cousin. Even though we moved to Pittsburgh when I was 5, we traveled back all the time to visit relatives. My grandma lived up in Huron, then Port Clinton. Of course, that was many years ago now. Ohio will always be special to me.

I can't believe it...I just booked a Moms & Daughters trip for July. I was just there in December with dh and 2 dd's, now I am going back with my 2 dd's and 2 friends and their dd's. There will be a total of 7 of us in 2 rooms.

I got a free QS dining PIN the other day and we just couldn't resist. We are going to be there from July 25 to July 31 at Pop Century. At first I wasn't going to upgrade to the standard dining plan b/c I figured we wouldn't get any ADRs at this point...wow I was wrong...I went online and was able to book all of our choices so we upgraded. I know it's going to be hot and pretty busy but I can't wait!!!!

I haven't had a chance to read everyone's posts but I am looking forward getting to know everyone who will be braving the heat with me!

:dance3::cheer2::banana::grouphug:

excellent.

we took advantage of the $500 gift card or i'm not sure if we'd be going..... oh who am i kidding - lol

don't you love how they say jump and we all say "ok how high" or in this case - here's my cc number book it.

I can't believe it...I just booked a Moms & Daughters trip for July. I was just there in December with dh and 2 dd's, now I am going back with my 2 dd's and 2 friends and their dd's. There will be a total of 7 of us in 2 rooms.

I got a free QS dining PIN the other day and we just couldn't resist. We are going to be there from July 25 to July 31 at Pop Century. At first I wasn't going to upgrade to the standard dining plan b/c I figured we wouldn't get any ADRs at this point...wow I was wrong...I went online and was able to book all of our choices so we upgraded. I know it's going to be hot and pretty busy but I can't wait!!!!

I haven't had a chance to read everyone's posts but I am looking forward getting to know everyone who will be braving the heat with me!

Welcome! If you want to let us know your ADRs, I can add them to the looooong list on the top of page 7!

Moms and daughters trip sounds fun!

Welcome! I have added you to the list on page 67 - sounds like a very fun trip!!

That is closer to Cleveland right? I know what you mean, nobody has heard of Amherst! I still have a several cousins around there. My sister and I are coming up at the end of the month just for a nostalgia weekend, and we might do some visiting with our cousin. Even though we moved to Pittsburgh when I was 5, we traveled back all the time to visit relatives. My grandma lived up in Huron, then Port Clinton. Of course, that was many years ago now. Ohio will always be special to me.
Yep, it's pretty close to Cleveland. And your nostalgia weekend sounds fun. I love doing stuff like that, just sitting around and reminiscing. :)

:wave2: from Ohio! I grew up in Mentor, and go to school in the Akron area now.

Wow! There is a lot of Ohio people on here. I live near Cincinnati. Although, I grew up a Kentucky girl.

Tinkerbell60---Can you change my resort for July 2 from the Poly to Coronado Springs. I stayed too long in DC over Spring Break and so we changed ressies for Disney yet again!

Thanks,
Erika

i'm feeling left out - where are all the Canucks??? anyone heading south from here?

A mom and daughter trip sounds like so much fun...princesses galore, perhaps afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian? ;)

We always book our vacations way in advance...the nice thing about this for you is that it was just booked and you don't have to wait so long!!

i'm feeling left out - where are all the Canucks??? anyone heading south from here?

Sorry!! Did not mean to make anyone feel left out!!

Wow! There is a lot of Ohio people on here. I live near Cincinnati. Although, I grew up a Kentucky girl.

Tinkerbell60---Can you change my resort for July 2 from the Poly to Coronado Springs. I stayed too long in DC over Spring Break and so we changed ressies for Disney yet again!

Thanks,
Erika

Ok - you are all moved to the Coronado Springs Resort!

Hey Kurby...I'm a Canuck too!!! I live just east of Toronto.

oh ya - Canada's in the house - well we're knocking at the door - please let us in. after all that's the polite Canadian thing to do right :lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter