***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The party information is not up on the WDW site yet.
The dates are actually shown on the WDW site just not any additional information like pricing and booking availabilty. That is why I just asked seeing if anyone actually called and reserved. :)

The dates are actually shown on the WDW site just not any additional information like pricing and booking availabilty. That is why I just asked seeing if anyone actually called and reserved. :)

Cool. Where did you see it? I searched earlier and could not find it.

Oh I mean the actual dessert party reservation page.

I looked it up and they opened it for booking August 18th last year.

I can only find information on JBJB. I don't see any information on a dessert party for this year. When does Disney World usually release parties like this? This will be DH and my first trip as we are usually Disneylanders and we were hoping to add this to our trip in November.

I can only find information on JBJB. I don't see any information on a dessert party for this year. When does Disney World usually release parties like this? This will be DH and my first trip as we are usually Disneylanders and we were hoping to add this to our trip in November.

As I posted a couple posts above, they released the party bookings on August 18th last year.

Any thoughts on this show from people who saw it last year? Is it a must-do or skippable? Debating staying in the park for it or just having an early dinner and going back to the resort to rest.

Does anyone know what time the show will be? It seems to me that in the past, it conflicts with Fantasmik? Am I correct? Does anyone have any input on that?

Does anyone know what time the show will be? It seems to me that in the past, it conflicts with Fantasmik? Am I correct? Does anyone have any input on that?

Last year, JBJB was 8:30pm for most dates and 9:30pm Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks. F! was 30 minutes prior.

Last year, JBJB was 8:30pm for most dates and 9:30pm Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks. F! was 30 minutes prior.
So that would mean we can't do both the same evening? If I remember correctly, Fantasmik, including walking out, takes way longer than 30 min's?

So that would mean we can't do both the same evening? If I remember correctly, Fantasmik, including walking out, takes way longer than 30 min's?

Yeah, you’ll read about people who skip out on the last scene or two and book it over to watch SWAGS or JBJB, but it’s not the best strategy for most folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter