***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm torn whether to book this for 12/21 or 12/23. Appreciate any input. :) (We have MVMCP on 12/22 and the TT Dessert Party on 12/24 so thinking to break up the dessert parties to go for 12/23.)

I booked this morning at 7am for 12/2! I’m a little confused about timing because it says JBJB dessert party starts at 7:30pm but MDE shows the park closing at 8:00pm that day. Maybe park hrs will get updated to show a later closing time?

I booked this morning at 7am for 12/2! I’m a little confused about timing because it says JBJB dessert party starts at 7:30pm but MDE shows the park closing at 8:00pm that day. Maybe park hrs will get updated to show a later closing time?

Yeah, they will. JBJB will probably be at 9pm (assuming the dessert party time is 1.5 hours pre show). My guess is park closing will be extended at least to 9pm, maybe 10pm.

I see the location of the party has changed to Echo Lake with views of the Christmas tree versus outside the Chinese Theatre where it has always been held. Hopefully there will be plenty of room over there as it sometimes got very tight walking in between tables in the previous location, although I did like the location by the theatre.

I see the location of the party has changed to Echo Lake with views of the Christmas tree versus outside the Chinese Theatre where it has always been held. Hopefully there will be plenty of room over there as it sometimes got very tight walking in between tables in the previous location, although I did like the location by the theatre.

Just noticed this. I'm very curious about it. Will be watching for reviews!

it's a large space, if they rope it up from the Indiana Jones stairs all the way to Min and Bills sitting area, it'll be interesting how they set up the food though, all this area is decorated with the old timey christmas decor that is super cute and now I'm really wanting to book this :)

it's a large space, if they rope it up from the Indiana Jones stairs all the way to Min and Bills sitting area, it'll be interesting how they set up the food though, all this area is decorated with the old timey christmas decor that is super cute and now I'm really wanting to book this :)

I’m curious about how they will set it up too. It sounds like it could be really nice this way if they do it right. I’ll be there on night 2 so hopefully someone will report back on night 1 so I know what to expect lol

Booked for 11/20 - first time here; last time I was in HS was for the very last Osborn Lights (got the t'shirt to prove it).
I did hear Santa Goofy will be there right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter