***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping we get party booking soon. Tired of waiting!!!
Me too, @SaintsManiac ! Attending the party on Christmas was one of our favorite things from our trip last year. We've been to all the dessert parties at WDW, and the JBJB one is our favorite!

PS -- have always wondered...are the Saints you're a maniac for the New Orleans Saints? If so, Who Dat!!! Grew up in Louisiana, currently live in Michigan, wishing I could move to NoLa, but will be there for the opening game! :dogdance:

Me too, @SaintsManiac ! Attending the party on Christmas was one of our favorite things from our trip last year. We've been to all the dessert parties at WDW, and the JBJB one is our favorite!

PS -- have always wondered...are the Saints you're a maniac for the New Orleans Saints? If so, Who Dat!!! Grew up in Louisiana, currently live in Michigan, wishing I could move to NoLa, but will be there for the opening game! :dogdance:

Yes it's for the Saints! Born and raised in NOLA. I live just outside of Baton Rouge now. :)

And I agree about the party. We LOVED it in 2017 and it's a must do for us this year.

Yes it's for the Saints! Born and raised in NOLA. I live just outside of Baton Rouge now. :)

And I agree about the party. We LOVED it in 2017 and it's a must do for us this year.
You are a lucky man indeed! I grew up in a small town in Vernon Parish. We come back for games as often as we can...and were there last year for the Non-Call That Shall Live In Infamy. :sad2: WORST.PLANE.TRIP.HOME.EVER!!! Hopefully the one we'll make in a couple of weeks will be much happier!

Sorry for the detour...back on topic. Has anyone heard if they might offer both the Star Wars dessert party and the JBJB one again for a short time this year? If I recall correctly they did that in 2017 (and maybe 2016) but didn't last year.

After refreshing multiple times, I get the link to take me to the page to check availability for the party, calendar dates are blue, but when I click on a date and click "search times" I get "no tables available" message. But dates are loaded, so shouldn't be long before they can be booked.

I got the link to go through and it allowed me to choose the date I am looking for but currently showing no availability. Hopefully tomorrow!

Finally! Usually when I see this happen, you can see the event but can’t book, it will be available first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed because I’ve been obsessively checking this multiple times a day.

Does anyone know what time JBJB is with a dessert party start time of 7:30? F! is listed at 9, so 8:30? or 9:30? 🤷‍♀️

There is now a link to the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam! Holiday Dessert Party on the Disney site, but when I click on the link I get Donald with the "We had to duck out" message.

You’re awesome for updating the thread! Thank you!

Yep, booked on 3rd Jan, I tried some dates over Christmas week but was also getting unavailable. So not sure if booked up or just not bookable yet.

Yep, booked on 3rd Jan, I tried some dates over Christmas week but was also getting unavailable. So not sure if booked up or just not bookable yet.

Interesting. I just clicked through the dates- the only ones coming up bookable are Jan 2-4 :rotfl: :rotfl: Disney IT at it's finest.

Looks like the rest of the dates are bookable now! Just booked for 11/9. Really enjoyed this last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter