• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to head to DHS for Fantasmic on our first park day at MK, as MK has a Christmas Party we have to get kicked out from anyways. That way, on our DHS day, we can make sure we see JBJB (assuming it's on lol)!!

I have decided to head to DHS for Fantasmic on our first park day at MK, as MK has a Christmas Party we have to get kicked out from anyways. That way, on our DHS day, we can make sure we see JBJB (assuming it's on lol)!!
JBJB schedule for Nov is out on the site: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/hollywood-studios/jingle-bell-jingle-bam/
go to select time and put in your date. If you're coming in Dec that schedule should come out soon, but it will be a nightly show until Jan 6th

Last edited:

When I attended last year, they had our party at an inside venue over by rock n roller coaster. I’m not sure if that was weather related. It was a huge room. We really enjoyed it there. Then we just walked over to see the JBJB show.
That's Sunset Showcase and it's where they will do the Lightning McQueen thing so not sure if they can use it in the evening

Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert party is showing up now. It doesn't look like you can book yet, but it has hit the calendar.

Update: Or maybe you can book it, and my date is just sold out. It looks like some dates can be booked, but Dec 5th - the date I want - cannot.

It's not sold out yet. It just became available. I have been looking on and off all day. Only 11/6 is bookable as far as I can tell. I bet the rest will open up tomorrow. Info says check in will be at the Chinese Theater and that seating is outside. So, I guess it will be in the same place. It also mentions food favorites, like the yule log, cheese fondue & pretzel bread, and gingerbread martinis. Can't wait!

EDIT: Love your Bourdain quote. I am going to miss him:(

It's not sold out yet. It just became available. I have been looking on and off all day. Only 11/6 is bookable as far as I can tell. I bet the rest will open up tomorrow. Info says check in will be at the Chinese Theater and that seating is outside. So, I guess it will be in the same place. It also mentions food favorites, like the yule log, cheese fondue & pretzel bread, and gingerbread martinis. Can't wait!

EDIT: Love your Bourdain quote. I am going to miss him:(

Yes, I was surprised to see one date able to be booked. Usually it seems like all dates have to wait a day or so after they hit the calendar before they open for booking. I wonder if this just slipped through.

Just saw your edit. Thanks. We miss him, too.

Yes, I was surprised to see one date able to be booked. Usually it seems like all dates have to wait a day or so after they hit the calendar before they open for booking. I wonder if this just slipped through.

Just saw your edit. Thanks. We miss him, too.

I think it might have to do with the show and party starting earlier than the originally announced date of the 8th. Plus, it seems like every time a new thing is released, that it's done differently than the previous time:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter