***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have emm 11/6 and 11/8 xmas party. 11/9 is my last night of vacay so we may be wanting to pack it up for next a.m. flight. any thoughts? feeling conflicted. how fast will it sell out for november 11/6 ish?

Just booked 11/19!

Well, sometimes things show up seeming bookable and aren't bookable for days. Sometimes, they just show up and are immediately bookable. Sometimes, they open up at midnight after they first looked bookable. Sometimes, they become bookable around the normal 180 day ADR time, 6am EST. Sometimes, they don't become bookable until some weird random time during the middle of the day after first showing up. This is thinking back on about 4 years of looking at this stuff too, so maybe it's become more consistent recently. This is also considering parties and special event registration in general, not just the events at DHS.

Well, sometimes things show up seeming bookable and aren't bookable for days. Sometimes, they just show up and are immediately bookable. Sometimes, they open up at midnight after they first looked bookable. Sometimes, they become bookable around the normal 180 day ADR time, 6am EST. Sometimes, they don't become bookable until some weird random time during the middle of the day after first showing up. This is thinking back on about 4 years of looking at this stuff too, so maybe it's become more consistent recently. This is also considering parties and special event registration in general, not just the events at DHS.
I thought by a "new thing" and "done differently", that you were referring to the party and/or show and was wondering if I had missed something.

I thought by a "new thing" and "done differently", that you were referring to the party and/or show and was wondering if I had missed something.

No, sorry. I meant releases of bookable dates. I think Disney likes to see how early and how often I will get up to try to see if something can be reserved yet:rotfl2:Ha ha! I didn't wake up until 6:30am CST today, when I thought I should probably get up at 5am to see if it was available. And I still was able to book it. I think I might be outsmarting them finally;)

I booked for 11-29. This is our second time to Disney and I'm so excited. I've had rotten luck getting character meals this time around, so I was able to convince my husband we needed this for the brief meet and greet. I'm really looking forward to seeing this show!

I booked for 1-1-19 and had been stalking this thread for availability to book

I’m not sure I will keep my reservation. We’ve never seen this show. I have 2 Disney adults (12, 10). Cost $345...wow!

We were at Disney NYE timeframe a few years back. My youngest remembered the dessert party and said that was his favorite part.

Value is very personal but I’d love other opinions on this show and party specifically?

Not 100% sure about my trip yet but would hate to miss it. Is it 24 hour cancellation policy? I can’t see the details of that online.
Thanks.

Just got mine for 12/1! Thank you!!

I noticed it doesn't say anything about a special gift like last year tho but I am just happy to have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter