***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.

So...still waiting for an announcement. Does the announcement usually happen on the same day they become available or a few days out?
Just getting impatient about the dessert party aspect of it. LOL. I want to firm up this trip soon. LOL

So...still waiting for an announcement. Does the announcement usually happen on the same day they become available or a few days out?
Just getting impatient about the dessert party aspect of it. LOL. I want to firm up this trip soon. LOL
Usually it's live once the DPB announces it, but it might be live hours or even days before they announce

We are just in the process of organising our first ever Christmas trip arriving on Christmas Eve. I love Prep and Landing so I'd love to see Jingle Bell Jingle Bam.
I'm assuming as the parks will be crazy the dessert party will stop us having to stand for loads of time before to get a good spot? My MIL is 78 so standing for long periods isn't great. And I read the dessert party has seats?
We have done the Star Wars dessert party is it a bit like that?

Thanks for any advice.

And I read the dessert party has seats? We have done the Star Wars dessert party is it a bit like that?
It's exactly like that, you may even see the same staff at both. The viewing area is the same, but it doesn't have seating.

Looking at this dessert Party for first week of Jan 2019,,I am wondering if it will be Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM or Star Wars (looking at Jan 2 or 3rd 2019).
Can anyone confirm if seating for Jingle Bell,, Jingle Bam Dessert Party is available ?

Thanks
Hugs Mel

Looking at this dessert Party for first week of Jan 2019,,I am wondering if it will be Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM or Star Wars (looking at Jan 2 or 3rd 2019).
Can anyone confirm if seating for Jingle Bell,, Jingle Bam Dessert Party is available ?

Thanks
Hugs Mel
Jbjb plays until January 6th. There is seating for both dessert parties

Any rumors out there for being released this week? Wasn’t it right around this time last year they released party dates?

Also, is this like a dining reservation that can be cancelled if needed? We aren’t sure on which date so I was thinking of booking two then cancelling one once we decide.

Also, is this like a dining reservation that can be cancelled if needed? We aren’t sure on which date so I was thinking of booking two then cancelling one once we decide.
You must pay for the tickets in advance. You are able to cancel the reservations for a refund (unsure if it's one or two days before the event)
If its like the HEA dessert parties, its 5 day cancellation
Correct info:)

Last edited:
You must pay for the tickets in advance. You are able to cancel the reservations for a refund (unsure if it's one or two days before the event)

Awesome thanks! Yes I knew it was pay in advance just wanted to make sure it could be cancelled if needed!

still can't decide on this event when it's offered if i should do it. it would be for the first night probably (maybe) friday 11/9 if they offer it because that's my last night. help me in deciding! i'm already doing emm and mvmcp . maybe just dhs that night and the show itself is enuf. i don't even know the prep and landing is. a movie? a tv show? should i watch it and how? where?

Any rumors out there for being released this week? Wasn’t it right around this time last year they released party dates?

Others have said it was Aug 9th last year when they released the dates. I do hope it is soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter