***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not from New Jersey, are you?

Lol, I forget sometimes that while we all speak english on here, our phrases and words can often be different. You had me intrigued and I had to google what made New Jersey English so unique.

By the way, incase it wasn’t just a rhetorical question, I’m from New Zealand (Queenstown-Lakes District) where the English we speak is British.

Still no updates? I wonder when they may release more info for this year? It’s the only thing I am waiting on for my trip.

My last wdw night is 11/9, possibly the first dessert party. I'm on the fence about it being my last night of vacay plus just even doing it in general. opinions please. we don't drink alcohol, we don't celebrate xmas, but we love dessert parties just to break up routine and get away from crowds, and being the last night in wdw do we want to be locked into something or is it a great idea to go out with a bang . mk has xmas party that night so not doing that. we could just go back to room and prepare for the trip home too. idk how we will 'feel' , vacationed out , or still pushing thru?

Do the JBJB dessert parties sell out quickly? Budget won"t allow me more disney gift cards for another week. Why I booked 2 trips for this fall is beyond me......oh yeah, it's because Disney is awesome for F&W AND the holidays! :stir: :santa:

Do the JBJB dessert parties sell out quickly? Budget won"t allow me more disney gift cards for another week. Why I booked 2 trips for this fall is beyond me......oh yeah, it's because Disney is awesome for F&W AND the holidays! :stir: :santa:
Depends on the date you're looking for. They usually don't sell immediately as they are posted

Do the JBJB dessert parties sell out quickly?
As Yulilin3 posted, all parties don't sell out immediately, however, every party I was at, which was a fair number, was sold out. They are very popular and due to the limited number of parties plus the uncertainty of not knowing which dates will sell out quicker than others, I would book ASAP.

I will miss being this guy.

enhance

I need Disney to release the dates so I can reserve my date. I am on a mission to find this guy... pixiedust:

Am I correct in assuming that if it is like last year there will be seating? I really hope that is the case.

I need Disney to release the dates so I can reserve my date. I am on a mission to find this guy...
If you do, he may be sitting at the table next to you finally tasting the desserts and wine and having CMs treat him like a VIP.
Am I correct in assuming that if it is like last year there will be seating?
That's correct.

If you do, he may be sitting at the table next to you finally tasting the desserts and wine and having CMs treat him like a VIP.
That's correct.

That would be awesome. The stories he could tell. Especially not being employed by the mouse. A wonderful holiday gift...

:cool1:

We have never done any of the dessert parties. Are they able to accommodate dairy allergies?

We have never done any of the dessert parties. Are they able to accommodate dairy allergies?
It depends on what you mean by "accommodating".

They do have dessert offerings for Guests with food allergies, however, it's no where near what's available to Guests without food allergies.

It depends on what you mean by "accommodating".

They do have dessert offerings for Guests with food allergies, however, it's no where near what's available to Guests without food allergies.

What do they have that does not contain dairy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter