• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official January 2015 Thread!!!

We haven't received our DME tags yet. We leave Saturday. My SIL added us to her DVC reservation and booked us on DME- just hope we do it right without tags. With no tags, you go to baggage claim first for your bags and then to the DME area- correct? I also have not received our Disney Rewards card. Ordered it on 12/27. I hope it comes today or tomorrow because it's got $250 on it. If it comes after we leave, it's wasted, as it expires in December 2015 and we have no plans on returning before then. Frustrating.

Rewards card?

Am I the only one who is still waiting on their Magic Bands & Magic Express packet???

19 days and nothing!

I called last Friday and they said they were shipping out Tuesday (2 days ago).

Called yesterday and they said it could be another week before it all ships!

I'm to call them again if I don't have anything by NEXT Friday!

I've never waited this long to receive anything before! We went twice last year (May & August) and I know we had all of our stuff around a month before we left

Am I the only one who is still waiting on their Magic Bands & Magic Express packet???

19 days and nothing!

I've never waited this long to receive anything before! We went twice last year (May & August) and I know we had all of our stuff around a month before we left

I'm 17 days out and I received my MBs on Saturday but still have not received the DME tags.

19 days and nothing!

I arrive two days before you. We got our ME tags about two weeks ago. Our Magic Bands have shipped and the tracking number says they will be here Saturday.

19 days and nothing!

we arrive on the 24th. got our bands last week (1/3)

19 days and nothing!

we arrive on the 24th. got our bands last week (1/3)

If it makes you feel any better, we arrive on the 15th and got our bands yesterday.

That said, I would call...if I hadn't, ours never would have shipped because there was a "hold" placed on them because the name on the reservation wasn't an exact match to my MDE account. Disney never notified me of the "hold"...

If it makes you feel any better, we arrive on the 15th and got our bands yesterday.

That said, I would call...if I hadn't, ours never would have shipped because there was a "hold" placed on them because the name on the reservation wasn't an exact match to my MDE account. Disney never notified me of the "hold"...

I've called them. Twice.

Everything is fine with my account.

Guess I keep waiting!

We are leaving on Monday- woot! Jan. 12 - 17 contemporary CL baby! We last went in March of 2012 and I can hardly wait!!!!!

We don't leave until the 21st, however, I think I am going to pull out my clothes that I want to bring with me. The kids are basically done except for a few items that they will need before hand, however I figured that I will do mine and then if needs be, I could go shopping for the stuff I do need.

Just an FYI for anyone that is interested in this sort of thing or will be in WDW or a park on 1/22 :thumbsup2. I went to my local Disney Store yesterday and the CM that works there said that "on Thursday 1/22 it is National Polk-A-Dot day so be sure to wear anything with polka dots proudly", as she was showing me some new Disney T's with Minnie :goodvibes. We will be in MK on 1/22 so I bought each of my girls and I T shirts that have polka dots on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter