**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

I'm sure this is answered in this thread but I don't have time to read all the pages..WOW! If I get there at park opening and go straight to get a ticket for the Sing Along, can I request the 3:30 show or do you automatically get the 12:30 show?

I'm sure this is answered in this thread but I don't have time to read all the pages..WOW! If I get there at park opening and go straight to get a ticket for the Sing Along, can I request the 3:30 show or do you automatically get the 12:30 show?

I was able to pick my time. I went later in the day and there were three shows left and we picked.

I'm sitting at the ice rink sipping on marshmallow hot chocolate. How cool. Yes. You can request any available time, at any time. Oaken's funland is filling now, but was empty all this time.

Good news for anyone planning to go to the trading post later in the day. We were there around 6:00 on Tuesday and they still had plenty of magic bands, dolls, Barbies, etc... They were out of a few Elsa items like the cereal bowls and pens, but did have Anna.

I should have read this thread from the beginning, so I apologize for what is probably a repeat question.

If I want to see the Anna and Elsa Singalong. Exactly where do I go for the ticket that I need? When do they start handing them out, and how long does it take before they are all gone?

Pressed penny news update: 2 machines added. Still the olaf one at disney&co. New Anna,.Elsa, different Olaf at trading post. New elsa at In Character by Mermaid exit!

I should have read this thread from the beginning, so I apologize for what is probably a repeat question.

If I want to see the Anna and Elsa Singalong. Exactly where do I go for the ticket that I need? When do they start handing them out, and how long does it take before they are all gone?

See first post. Most answers can be found there. Park opening, til run out. Usually stil tickets left at 4pm

I tried looking through the thread, but don't see an answer - any advice for getting your child picked to walk in the processional other than to dress them in costume? Any place we should stand at a certain time? Thanks!

Hmmm... doesn't show in plans anymore, but does show under Dining Reservations page... so it must still be there! Blasted thing- scared the living daylights out of me. The credit card bill only came two days ago, so we only paid off the thing yesterday!

Pressed penny news update: 2 machines added. Still the olaf one at disney&co. New Anna,.Elsa, different Olaf at trading post. New elsa at In Character by Mermaid exit!

On the way out of the park this afternoon, we looked at the penny press inside Disney & Co. The Olaf in that Penny press is the same Olaf as the one inside at Oaken's.

We will be there tomorrow! can't wait! Planning to head over to hollywood studios for a fantasmic fastpass at 8:30pm and maybe to check out oakens.

All packed and ready to go :) This is a quick trip for us, only 4 days. Just myself, our 4 year old and my mom. My husband usually only joins us once or twice a year (guess someone has to work ;) )

Hmmm... doesn't show in plans anymore, but does show under Dining Reservations page... so it must still be there! Blasted thing- scared the living daylights out of me. The credit card bill only came two days ago, so we only paid off the thing yesterday!

Lots of things were disappearing and reappearing for me yesterday!

We will be there tomorrow! can't wait! Planning to head over to hollywood studios for a fantasmic fastpass at 8:30pm and maybe to check out oakens.

All packed and ready to go :) This is a quick trip for us, only 4 days. Just myself, our 4 year old and my mom. My husband usually only joins us once or twice a year (guess someone has to work ;) )

Have a great trip! Oakens has been closing early. Yesterday the sign said 8:30.

Lots of things were disappearing and reappearing for me yesterday!

This morning mine was acting wonky.

I started a new thread to ask this but perhaps I should have just asked here.

Does it "snow" during the Frozen processional and/or the Frozen fireworks?

If so, does it "snow" just on Hollywood Boulevard, or in other locations around the park also?

Thank you!

I tried looking through the thread, but don't see an answer - any advice for getting your child picked to walk in the processional other than to dress them in costume? Any place we should stand at a certain time? Thanks!

Great question, I hope someone has some information to share....

I started a new thread to ask this but perhaps I should have just asked here. Does it "snow" during the Frozen processional and/or the Frozen fireworks? If so, does it "snow" just on Hollywood Boulevard, or in other locations around the park also? Thank you!

It snows. But define "snow". LOLOLOL. It doesn't last all that long, but it's a cute touch. ;-)

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Does it look like they're keeping the Elsa magic band in stock? Its one of many things my daughter is obsessing over.

Great question, I hope someone has some information to share....

It's been repeated several times...the kids are chosen at random and there's no way to increase your odds of getting picked. I assume wearing costumes, acting enthusiastic, not being shy, not melting down would help, as would having cute kids. So if your kids aren't cute, maybe trade them in for another model? :rotfl:

Seriously, though...based on the reports of what marching in the parade means (just walking behind the parade, no M&G with the characters) I personally won't be upset if my kids aren't chosen. I guess I'd rather that they get to see the parade than be in it, but that's just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter