**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

Thank you. I'm hoping for a dry night for an outside dessert party but it's 8/25 and from previous experiences I think we may be inside.

DH also thinks we may have dessert party overload as we have surprise Wishes for DDs 10th birthday

Inside is air conditioned though. That's a plus.

Happy double digits to your dd. Sounds like a special bday!

Thank you. I'm hoping for a dry night for an outside dessert party but it's 8/25 and from previous experiences I think we may be inside. DH also thinks we may have dessert party overload as we have surprise Wishes for DDs 10th birthday

Different desserts, though! Lol

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Having read your wonderful trip report on the Frozen Premium Package, I've had a quick sift through of reports on the net. Seems to me that the majority of people out there really need to discover the Dis as they have no idea about the package they could have enjoyed!

I know that I am having a Micket Bar at 11am, along with a bottle of soda, and a water to take away for later. I also know that I don't have to be coralled up with the rest of the guests partaking of the package.

Thank you.

I agree that we will enjoy our treats right up to the last minute! :) Thought I read through everything but can you just give me your tip on how to not be coralled up with the rest of the package guests? Is there a better place to sit that maybe wouldn't be as hot and crowded? Thanks!

Anyone around 25/8 may notice us as we will be wearing my latest creations
5000f2e5d58fdd38ad7df0e812edfff8_zpsbf2a4de3.jpg
[/IMG]

da7eca6e2a700e99ce270d1458254462_zpsc2418155.jpg
[/IMG]

I agree that we will enjoy our treats right up to the last minute! :) Thought I read through everything but can you just give me your tip on how to not be coralled up with the rest of the package guests? Is there a better place to sit that maybe wouldn't be as hot and crowded? Thanks!

I think Pinkgirl was referring to one of the last entries in my trip report. We left the viewing area and made our own area in the air conditioning at a table with seats. :)

Anyone around 25/8 may notice us as we will be wearing my latest creations

Cute bows!

I think Pinkgirl was referring to one of the last entries in my trip report. We left the viewing area and made our own area in the air conditioning at a table with seats. :)

Cute bows!

Yes, defo going to find our (or your) own spot. And thankyou on the bows.

The shirts are cute! We always go in the summer so I often buy tees and cut them into tanks since its hard to find adult Disney tanks anywhere other than the Disney Store. I feel much better about doing it with cheapie tees from Walmart ;)

The shirts are cute! We always go in the summer so I often buy tees and cut them into tanks since its hard to find adult Disney tanks anywhere other than the Disney Store. I feel much better about doing it with cheapie tees from Walmart ;)

DW does the same!! Got a ton from Walmart--- same quality as the disney store-- ( or wdw for that matter) ( Disney printed label inside)

Most of them were $6.97!! :)

I just love the Olaf pendant, so adorable!! Might have to make a trip to our local Walmart and hope they have them in!! Thanks for the heads up :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter