• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Disney Cake Chatter - Part IV! (2012-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Does anyone know the cost of the white chocolate mickey and Minnie (Wedding/Anniversary) topper? Will it fit on a mini cake?

I was quoted $25 earlier this month for that topper. I don't think it would fit on a mini cake.

So I am getting a 6inch Halloween/haunted mansion themed cake for $95 sent to my room at VWL - she says there is an 18% gratuity and a $3.00 delivery and also tax added on - does anyone know approx. how much im looking at??? Im not sure on the tax amt - THANKS

You can always ask if you can pick it up at a WL restaurant podium. We are doing that at the contemporary. :)

18% is approx. 18.00 per 100.00 and tax I think is 6.5 or close so another 8.00, plus 3.00.. so approx. another 30 for the cake, which is why we decided to pick ours up instead. :)

What number do I call or who do I email to order a chocolate slipper at CRT? I looked though the various threads, but must have missed a clear answer.

Also how many days before I want it should I order? Our trip is in 3 weeks.

What number do I call or who do I email to order a chocolate slipper at CRT? I looked though the various threads, but must have missed a clear answer.

Contact info for each park and resort is in Post #2. I'd start the ball rolling now.

Ah, I see. I'd call the CRT hotline because it's less button-pushing and gets you directly to the people you need to speak to. :thumbsup2

I'd call now if you haven't already. I'm actually on the phone right now looking into the chocolate crowns and/or slipper for myself in place of a cake to celebrate my belated birthday. :)

Hi

Does anyone know of an email address I could use for Grand Floridian bakery and Epcot food services I am struggling to be able to call to discuss cake options as I live in the UK and with time zone and work etc it's difficult.

I need to know if my ideas are affordable before I get carried away

Thanks

Hi

Does anyone know of an email address I could use for Grand Floridian bakery and Epcot food services I am struggling to be able to call to discuss cake options as I live in the UK and with time zone and work etc it's difficult.

I need to know if my ideas are affordable before I get carried away

Thanks

If you're contacting Pat at the grand floridian, leave your email (spell it out like s as in sam, etc) on her voicemail, she will email you and you two can discuss that way. Not sure about Epcot, hope that helps!

I emailed magic kingdom cakes about a Mini Cake delivered to CRT for my parents anniversary. I got the standard response back, chocolate or vanilla, princess, regular or flowers on top etc... Will they do other flavors of cake and fillings for the mini cake?

I am really looking for your advice! We are eating at V&A for our 25th anniversary on our actual anniversary. My dream has been to have a white or ivory cake with the silver mickey heads stamped on it like you see on the Disney cake TV shows :rotfl: The romantic in me wants this cake delivered to V&A since it is our big day, but everything I am reading says you get totally stuffed full when eating at V&A. Is a cake there overkill? Should I have it made for another time or for room delivery at the Dolphin? We leave on Nov. 8 so I am running late with this. Any thoughts?

Also, I want to bring our own silver 25 cake topper. Does anyone have the dimensions of the mini cakes? Would I be better off going with a 6 inch?

THANK YOU!!

What are the cake toppers called that have pictures of different characters? Not 3D just pictures. Also, how do you know what characters are available? What is estimated price for these?

I swear I have read the pages, but after a while it is overwhelming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter