Official December 2008 Wedding thread

OOH A December bride thread! I'll add myself in the mix. I will be tying the Knot December 11th at Noon in the Wedding Pavilion!

calismic, here is a december thread on meeting up for December brides. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=24286611

There are quite a few early december brides and grooms hoping to meet up for drinks one night... if you'll be arriving earlier for your wedding try and join up. If not, then I bet someone from here is having a wedding around yours. This is so fun!

I'm just dropping a note to see how everyone's planning is going!?

We'll, we just sent our signed contract on monday, disney got it next day, and we're waiting to be transfered to our weding coordinator :cool1: :banana:

This is such an exciting time...

OOH A December bride thread! I'll add myself in the mix. I will be tying the Knot December 11th at Noon in the Wedding Pavilion!

Congratulations and :welcome:
We'll be doing the same location & time of day than you are, only on December 4th

ITMickey... I forgot are you doing a Wishes or Escape wedding? If you're doing an Escape... I hope you get Amy, she's awesome! When are you getting to Disney again?

ITMickey... I forgot are you doing a Wishes or Escape wedding? If you're doing an Escape... I hope you get Amy, she's awesome! When are you getting to Disney again?

We're doing an Escape Wedding, let's see who we get :goodvibes

We'll get to Disney December 2nd :woohoo:

Hey all just catching up. 7 months from today it will be December :cool1:!

IT Mickey yep we were told the same MK photo shoot info. Lucky enough it was pretty early in the process and that's when I convinced Erik that we should spend a couple of days post cruise in WDW which worked out perfectly for the photo shoot! I was determined not to let that prevent me from Castle pics!

Christine princess:

Yay for December brides!!! :banana: :cool1: :banana: So excited!! :) Sorry..just a random burts of excitement!

I will post some excitement also...

We book planning session! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA...........

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I can't wait for the PS - it does make it feel so real to know we'll be banging out all the details. Only as much as I can't wait I don't feel prepared for it at all! Oh well I still have 2 and a half months to go hopefully that will be enough time!

I can't wait for the PS - it does make it feel so real to know we'll be banging out all the details. Only as much as I can't wait I don't feel prepared for it at all! Oh well I still have 2 and a half months to go hopefully that will be enough time!

LoL..yeah. I feel TOTALLY unprepared! And mine is in less than 2 weeks!!! AGGHH!!! :scared:

I'm sure ill pound out all my work (printing, clipping magazines, etc) the night before :)

yay!!!!! ours is in a week and a half...EXCITED!!!! when is yours?? (doesn't the STD's & PS make it all feel REAL?? lol)

Ours is June 13th --- I am beyond excited.. Before this it all seems so far away --- and even though we are 7 months I feel like it is coming faster then I think...

Have 2 huge binders of stuff and still gathering and printing and tearing out of mags, everyday!! :scared1:

Have a wonderful evening --- off to watch the disney royal treatment and dream about my MAGICAL day!!!! :bride:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ours is June 13th --- I am beyond excited.. Before this it all seems so far away --- and even though we are 7 months I feel like it is coming faster then I think...

Have 2 huge binders of stuff and still gathering and printing and tearing out of mags, everyday!! :scared1:

Have a wonderful evening --- off to watch the disney royal treatment and dream about my MAGICAL day!!!! :bride:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ooh! a binder!! you're so smart...going to find one in the closet now! lol (ive been throwing it all inbetween pages of my wedding planner! ha!)

:lmao:Hehehe, I love my binder. I never did get a wedding planning journal but my 12 inch binder is almost full and there is still so much I want to get in there. Of course it doesn't help that there is a section for the DFTW, the Honeymoon and then the At home reception. I may need a bigger binder....

I'm hoping that it will come in handy for the PS to just have everything in one place.

Christine princess:

:lmao:Hehehe, I love my binder. I never did get a wedding planning journal but my 12 inch binder is almost full and there is still so much I want to get in there. Of course it doesn't help that there is a section for the DFTW, the Honeymoon and then the At home reception. I may need a bigger binder....

I'm hoping that it will come in handy for the PS to just have everything in one place.

Christine princess:

I unfortunately have both... They are both so thick with ideas and things to remember... I'm not even having a large wedding. I think I need help... :lmao:

Just an FYI... the Bridal Bargain wedding planner is amazing! Not only does it have great things we as brides should be asking... it's the most organized and fun to fill in that I've ever seen and I sat in Barnes and Noble for a hour
analyzing! :rolleyes:

Good to know a B&N trip may be in order...now if only I could find one in the vicinity of my house. There are some disadvantages to country living I guess ;)!

I unfortunately have both... They are both so thick with ideas and things to remember... I'm not even having a large wedding. I think I need help... :lmao:

Just an FYI... the Bridal Bargain wedding planner is amazing! Not only does it have great things we as brides should be asking... it's the most organized and fun to fill in that I've ever seen and I sat in Barnes and Noble for a hour
analyzing! :rolleyes:

getting with one of my BM's tomorrow for a movie (made of honor) and a trip to a craft store to look at flowers for the wedding...I think a stop off at B&N will be in order!!! :yay:

I am going to be getting married on Dec 1 and I wanted to know if anyone knows what the weather is going to be like that time of the year. I want to get a jacket to wear over my strapless dress but I don't know how heavy it needs to be. By the way we will be having a dessert party so we will be out side. Any help will be wonderful. :flower3:

I am going to be getting married on Dec 1 and I wanted to know if anyone knows what the weather is going to be like that time of the year. I want to get a jacket to wear over my strapless dress but I don't know how heavy it needs to be. By the way we will be having a dessert party so we will be out side. Any help will be wonderful. :flower3:

Hi :)
I live in FL, so maybe i can be of some help. December weather here is crazy. One day it may be 40 outside and the next its 75. We have had weather in the 80's for Christmas day the last two years, yet two weeks before it was down in the 20's at night. Unfortunately, there is no answer for Florida in December. The best bet is to be prepared for either. In the afternoon the sun is usually a big help with heat. At night though its generally chilly, low 40's to mid 50's. So DEFINATELY bring a jacket/coat for a DP. :) HTH!!

Edit: I forgot to add, we're getting married @ SBP the 3rd week of December, so it will be outdoors, but I'm not going to wear anything over my dress and its strapless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter