**Official Dapper Day 2024 thread*** and planning* post PICS here

Saddle shoes did NOT work out. Boooo

Now need to find shoes that are both cute but comfortable; dainty but able to handle 10+ miles

Any ideas?

What about dance shoes? I read somewhere that people were buying these instead of regular shoes because they are more comfortable to wear than regular ones.
Do you have a link to where they are best purchased?

I also live in an area where shopping online for things like this are necessary and it’s a bummer because I can’t try anything on

Do you have a link to where they are best purchased?

I also live in an area where shopping online for things like this are necessary and it’s a bummer because I can’t try anything on

I don't have a specific web page where they can be purchased but if you google "dance heels" a ton of sites pop up, including amazon. The only brand that I know of are Capezio but I know there are many others out there.

Saddle shoes did NOT work out. Boooo

Now need to find shoes that are both cute but comfortable; dainty but able to handle 10+ miles

Any ideas?
candypalaceprincess on Instagram uses these adorable flats in many of her disbounds: https://a.co/d/7MQYFqa

I haven't purchased a pair yet, but reviews make them sound comfortable. I did dress up a bit during my last visit and wore some Crocs Brooklyn flats. They only come in a few colors though.

candypalaceprincess on Instagram uses these adorable flats in many of her disbounds: https://a.co/d/7MQYFqa

I haven't purchased a pair yet, but reviews make them sound comfortable. I did dress up a bit during my last visit and wore some Crocs Brooklyn flats. They only come in a few colors though.
Those are really cute! I'm going to save that link for another time. Can't go to this Dapper Day as my twins are turning 21 and we're celebrating in Pismo Beach.

April 17-23. Camelot Inn and Suites. First visit to Disneyland. Any snack suggestions are appreciated.
Churro!
Dole Whip
Giant pretzels at Pym's (DCA)
Popcorn
Mickey pretzel
Cheese bread stick from Maurice's treats
Corn dog
Ice cream from Gibson Girls
Cookie, pastry or sandwich from Jolly Holiday

Does anyone know if there are any Dapper Day events IN the park, like a group photo or something?
I asked on the dapper day Facebook page, I’m wondering too

I loved the big group pic that just happened for Adventureland Day.
I think I’ve seen them in the past for Dapper day.
Let’s keep each other in the loop! :)

I asked on the dapper day Facebook page, I’m wondering too

I loved the big group pic that just happened for Adventureland Day.
I think I’ve seen them in the past for Dapper day.
Let’s keep each other in the loop! :)
I'll let you know if I hear anything :)

I'll let you know if I hear anything :)
The response I got to my inquiry:

“Hi -We don't organize group photos (although others frequently organize their own group photos at our events) as there would be far too many people and it would inconvenience other guests. We may have a variety of meet-and-greets at the Expo, more details may be posted as the event nears. -J”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter