**Official Dapper Day 2024 thread*** and planning* post PICS here

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
Spring Dapper Day at Disneyland (an unofficial Disney event) is coming up: Saturday April 6th and Sunday April 7th 2024, with Sunday being designated the "Dress to impress" day.

More here: https://dapperday.com/

Who is going? What are you wearing? Where are you staying? Dining reservations?

If all goes as planned, my cousin and I will be attending. We have a park view suite at the Tropicana booked. Saturday we have Lamplight Lounge brunch and on Sunday we have lunch at Trader Sams and an evening reservation at Oga's Cantina. NO idea what we are wearing!

This can be a planning thread if need be. I would LOVE to see your past Dapper Day pictures and/or current plans of outfits!

***Attendees***

- Aladora: April 7th-11th
-Peachy0118
-DharmaLou
-Pluto468: April 5th-9th (fingers crossed) GCH
-Maleficent55 (me!) April 5th-7th

Last edited:
I usually go to all the Dapper Day events, but I will miss it this spring! My twins are turning 21 and we're going to be celebrating at Pismo Beach :). One is in SF and the other in SLO. Sis who is 23 is in Irvine and will drive up, and oldest sis (and her 7-year-old) will probably drive down with DH and me from Chico. Big bro is not able to make it to the celebration but has plans for something later.

I'm not gonna lie...I wish I were going! I LOVE Dapper Day! But you know, this birthday is quite a big deal ha ha!

Following along!

My sister and I booked a trip April 7-11 not knowing that our first day would be the last day of Dapper Days. We won't be dressing up or anything but might take a wander through the Expo to check it out.

I'll be there with my mom and sister! I went to my first Dapper Day in spring of 2022 with my husband and we LOVED it! (Met a lot of nice people - he was a very tall R2D2 bound and I was a short C3P0).

I love Disneybounding too, so I love planning Dapper Disneybounds.

This is a girls trip that we just added an extra day to (we live in Canada) so we could do Dapper Day. Mom and sister have never been.

The plan is to bound as the 3 original princesses - I am attempting Aurora. :)

Would love to hear everyone's plans!

I'm supposed to be there April 5-9, staying at the Grand. BUT...I just found out my son has a band event on the 6th, so I'm trying to work around that. Crossing fingers and toes that I'll make it!

Here are my outfit pieces. My theme is Fantasyland :) :

Attachments

• IMG_5651 2.jpg
    IMG_5651 2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_6234.JPG
    IMG_6234.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6426.JPG
    IMG_6426.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6232.JPG
    IMG_6232.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Disneylanddress.jpg
    Disneylanddress.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I'm supposed to be there April 5-9, staying at the Grand. BUT...I just found out my son has a band event on the 6th, so I'm trying to work around that. Crossing fingers and toes that I'll make it!

Oh I love that dress!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Fingers crossed everything works out!!! That's a killer outfit and you MUST be seen in it!! And we wants the pics....

I
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Fingers crossed everything works out!!! That's a killer outfit and you MUST be seen in it!! And we wants the pics....
DITTO from me, those dresses/accessories are beautiful! Maybe someday I’ll go on DapperDay, just to see everyone in their fancies but this year we’re off to the eclipse in Texas…gotta keep hubby happy too !

I

DITTO from me, those dresses/accessories are beautiful! Maybe someday I’ll go on DapperDay, just to see everyone in their fancies but this year we’re off to the eclipse in Texas…gotta keep hubby happy too !
Thank you! My DH would love to go to the Eclipse.

Following along!

My sister and I booked a trip April 7-11 not knowing that our first day would be the last day of Dapper Days. We won't be dressing up or anything but might take a wander through the Expo to check it out.
Thats ok! The 7th is THE day to dress up! That is Dapper Day itself!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter