**Official Dapper Day 2024 thread*** and planning* post PICS here

Everyone ready for the big day? I have my whole outfit and I bought a Dapper Day pin, too.

I'll be getting there in the afternoon but I wish I could be there first thing.

Sorry posting so late! We had an absolute blast. It was so so fun to walk around Disneyland in a big pink dress. I got a lot of compliments on my sparkly shoes, too and they did end up causing two blisters. It was worth it!

We had rope dropped the day prior so we used this morning to get a little extra sleep and time to get ready but we still made it by 9:30

We rode attractions all day, had breakfast at Red Rose tavern (hello Mickey pancakes with guava strawberry sauce!), lunch at Trader Sam’s and dinner at Carnation Cafe. We took pictures everywhere, saw other Dappers, and even got to meet Bill (Walt, Bill). My cousin had to leave around 9pm and I had a great time by myself with hot chocolate, fireworks and more rides! I got It’s a Small World all to myself! Only me in the boat and no one in the boat behind me or in front of me!

Attachments

• IMG_8536.jpeg
    IMG_8536.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8534.jpeg
    IMG_8534.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8664.jpeg
    IMG_8664.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8707.jpeg
    IMG_8707.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8907.jpeg
    IMG_8907.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8916.jpeg
    IMG_8916.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8909.jpeg
    IMG_8909.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 20
Sorry posting so late! We had an absolute blast. It was so so fun to walk around Disneyland in a big pink dress. I got a lot of compliments on my sparkly shoes, too and they did end up causing two blisters. It was worth it!

We had rope dropped the day prior so we used this morning to get a little extra sleep and time to get ready but we still made it by 9:30

We rode attractions all day, had breakfast at Red Rose tavern (hello Mickey pancakes with guava strawberry sauce!), lunch at Trader Sam’s and dinner at Carnation Cafe. We took pictures everywhere, saw other Dappers, and even got to meet Bill (Walt, Bill). My cousin had to leave around 9pm and I had a great time by myself with hot chocolate, fireworks and more rides! I got It’s a Small World all to myself! Only me in the boat and no one in the boat behind me or in front of me!
Great photos! We passed you a few times because I remember how much I liked your dress!

You looked fantastic!!!

Love the pics...and your dress is so cute!

You look amazing! I looked for you because I knew what your dress looked like, but I didn't see you. We didn't get there until around 5 so I must have missed you. I'm glad you had a great time!

ETA- What a treat having Small World to yourself!

Last edited:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics!!! You look fantastic!! It sounds like a really fun day. So sorry I had to miss this Dapper Day. Well, maybe I'll see you at the next!

You look amazing! I looked for you because I knew what your dress looked like, but I didn't see you. We didn't get there until around 5 so I must have missed you. I'm glad you had a great time!
Are you going to post pics? I'd love to see them!!

At some point! We just got home at 1am last night and I haven't had time. Also need to find a picture good enough to post online lol. I never post pictures of myself anywhere.

I took pictures of things for the boards like food etc so I have alot of posting to catch up on :)
Lol I'm the same, although I think we are often our own worst enemies. I'm sure you look fantastic in all your pics!

At some point! We just got home at 1am last night and I haven't had time. Also need to find a picture good enough to post online lol. I never post pictures of myself anywhere.

I took pictures of things for the boards like food etc so I have alot of posting to catch up on :)
I’d love to see pictures of you too. Honestly it wasn’t easy to post my pics, I too usually just post things and food etc
I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been and I really wish my dress fit differently
But it is what it is….at 46 my metabolism has slooooooowed and I love sugar!

I’d love to see pictures of you too. Honestly it wasn’t easy to post my pics, I too usually just post things and food etc
I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been and I really wish my dress fit differently
But it is what it is….at 46 my metabolism has slooooooowed and I love sugar!
I'm not a big eater and I don't really care that much what I eat, EXCEPT that I LOVE SUGAR.

Sugar? Now why couldn't it have been vegetables!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter