***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Who do we call? the dining line at 7am? Can we also call Member services if we are DVC members?
407-939-7277 was the number I called.....waited 11 minutes only to be told to call back at 9am. :( Funny thing is when she answered the phone she said "thank you for calling disney dining".......

I just hung up with passholder line. They said to try again at 9.
Same here. Bummer because I start work at 7am (cst) and came in to work before 6 am so I could call and get this taken care of off the clock. Now it looks like I'll be calling on my morning break :guilty: I could have used that extra hour shut eye considering I couldn't sleep last night. Our original plans were to go Dec 6-14 and last minute we're having to bump it up to Nov 26-Dec 4 (hopefully). Still got NPH, though :)

Operator picked up after 7 minutes and told me not loaded and to try after nine. Not so easy, of course, from work. Hopefully persistence will pay off. My wait time for the second call is 25 min.... good thing I have a long commute!

Just hung up. Called passholder line at 7 AM Eastern. Pretty sure I was transferred to Dining though. CM said packages not available until 9 AM Eastern. Guess I will be calling back.

Wish they would let us book online.

Just told 9 AM also, maybe they should include that in the instructions.
What instructions? :) Website doesn't even have individual prices loaded......if that info had been put out ahead of time there would be a lot less time spent on the phone today! Everyone would have known exactly what their package was going to cost them.

Just hung up. Called passholder line at 7 AM Eastern. Pretty sure I was transferred to Dining though. CM said packages not available until 9 AM Eastern. Guess I will be calling back.

Wish they would let us book online.
Same!

I got right through at 7am after answering 100 maddening questions with the robot. Should have known it was too good to be true and she told me nothing loaded and to call back. I have to be working at 9am. I told the cast member not her fault - but Disney sure makes it hard to spend money sometimes. Just irritating how they waste customers time - yet I keep going back.

I got the same "call back at 9." It mystifies me how this happens for every Food and Wine and now this. Why didn't they load everything on Sun or Mon or last week? I just don't get it.

As long as when I call back at 9 they don’t tell me they were all booked at 8 I’ll be ok. Going to call back several times just to be on the safe side.

Just got off the phone with the same message....call back at 9:00. Asked to speak with a supervisor to ask what the problem was and was given little information and treated prettly rudely. Not feeling the magic.....:(

Just got off the phone with the same message....call back at 9:00. Asked to speak with a supervisor to ask what the problem was and was given little information and treated prettly rudely. Not feeling the magic.....:(

Definitely not right to treat you rudely. I know the booking CMs are frustrated too as this is not their fault and I’m sure they’re going to get tired of answering the same question over and over.

The CM I spoke with was actually very knowledgeable and advised she was upset that IT did this once again as the Dining CMs were briefed on this over a week ago, had instructions in front of them, and extra people staffed to handle the increased volume. The ONE MAJOR CAVEAT she noted, was that there was NO TIME listed anywhere or ever conveyed to them. They and us just all assumed it would be ready to go at the open......obviously not.

I feel bad for the CMs. I'm sure they are equally frustrated by not being able to give us all a Magical Day.

The other thing is, we still have not seen the "inactive" link pop up on the dining reservations screen online. I wonder if loading the times in the system will coincide with adding the inactive link online in preparation for it going active tomorrow morning for everyone to book.

Got thru on the phone very quickly, same info...opens at 9am Eastern...though she did say it's supposed to be available to book on line as well.......

And, the Disney site is down again! The saving grace is that in the past few years, I've had no trouble booking nights that I have wanted days after the booking window opened. So, not stressing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter