***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Add me to the waiting list - never done it before (or been to WDW at Christmas time). Planning on a long weekend down there this year since we bought APs this year. I'm just afraid it is going to release when we're down there in about 10 days.

Just my speculation...today would be great, but I'm thinking maybe the next possible date would be Tues the 10th. That would give them a bit of time for a blog post.

I'm laughing, gwynne. I completely agree. Anything for a blog post or instagram entry. What has the world come to these days?

So I am on board with checking daily (ok well a couple of times a day). If they happen to release the dates/reservations should I be in fear of not getting a reservation if I am not on the minute they are released? Unfortunately, we are kind of limited to one day of our late November trip.

We are somewhat flexible as to eating lunch or early dinner and are open to a number of different restaurants -- so with this should i just relax and presume we should be able to get at least something?

I hate stressing over nothing. I can't tell you the sleepless nights I have before ADR and FP days -- I just want to relax and enjoy planning our trip!

So I am on board with checking daily (ok well a couple of times a day). If they happen to release the dates/reservations should I be in fear of not getting a reservation if I am not on the minute they are released? Unfortunately, we are kind of limited to one day of our late November trip.

We are somewhat flexible as to eating lunch or early dinner and are open to a number of different restaurants -- so with this should i just relax and presume we should be able to get at least something?

I hate stressing over nothing. I can't tell you the sleepless nights I have before ADR and FP days -- I just want to relax and enjoy planning our trip!
Since you are flexible, and your trip is in November, unless your date is US Thanksgiving, I, personally would not be stressing. And don't forget, lots of times it takes a bit for everything to be loaded, so don't panic if you don't see something right away.

YES!! This is not free dining. There will be lots of availability weeks and months after it is released.

But if ADRs are hard to come by sometimes, how could these be so readily available? Just curious really. I am very flexible for when we go and where we eat, so not worried, but wondering more for those trying to get the difficult to book places on a specific day for a specific meal.

But if ADRs are hard to come by sometimes, how could these be so readily available? Just curious really. I am very flexible for when we go and where we eat, so not worried, but wondering more for those trying to get the difficult to book places on a specific day for a specific meal.

EP restaurant ADRs are not that hard to come by. You can get many places day of, year round.

Now if you have a large party, need a specific day AND time and there's only ONE restaurant on your list, then yes, I'd be stalking and waiting for opening day.

Wait wait wait...NO GARDEN GRILLL BREAKFAST OPTION????????????????

There goes my plan. Or am I reading this wrong??

Lunch and dinner packages are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants like Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion); Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion); Chefs de France (France pavilion); Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion); The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion); La Hacienda de San Angel** and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion); Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion); Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion); Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion); Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion); and Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion).

Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are also available this year at Epcot-area resort restaurants at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter