***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Is the category listed as Candlelight Processional on the site or do you have to click on the specific restaurant you want to book?

Is the category listed as Candlelight Processional on the site or do you have to click on the specific restaurant you want to book?

It falls under Candlelight Processional Dining Package.

You can do it two ways - just enter a dining time you are interested in under "make a reservation," scroll down to "Candlelight Processional Dining Package" and it will list the available restaurants. Or, you can click on the link for the Candlelight Dining Packages, find the restaurant you want and see if it's available. I prefer the first option because there are multiple restaurants I personally will consider.

Thank you! I'll take option 1 because, like you, I'm open to dining at just about any of the restaurants.

When my family went in 1999 the actor was Charles Durning. He was wonderful and CP was great then, I can't wait to return again this December. Hoping to book Tutto Italia and/or Teppan Edo.

anxioulsy waiting! Not sure my 1 year is going to let us sit through this though - fingers crossed! do you pick which showtime you want, it has nothing to do with which meal you book right?
Trumpets are loud, have ear protection ready to muffle a bit. Quiet new distractions, the babe will either sleep or enjoy the wonderment. You’ve got this.

Lunch: Adult $66.00/ Child $22.00 Dinner: Adult $66.00 / Child $22.00
I am brand new to the madness of CP watch.

I was able to grab a dinner Coral Reef ADR for 12/6 on the dining plan. I'm sorry if this was asked before, but I didn't see it. Will I be paying an additional fee on top of the TS credit for the CP? And if so, does anyone have a guesstimate? Trying to budget for it.

I am brand new to the madness of CP watch.

I was able to grab a dinner Coral Reef ADR for 12/6 on the dining plan. I'm sorry if this was asked before, but I didn't see it. Will I be paying an additional fee on top of the TS credit for the CP? And if so, does anyone have a guesstimate? Trying to budget for it.

CP Dining packages are 2 TS credits on the dining plan.

Will I be paying an additional fee on top of the TS credit for the CP? And if so, does anyone have a guesstimate? Trying to budget for it.

The Candlelight Processional Dinner Package takes 2 credits when using the DDP - instead of the usual 1 credit. The dinner package gets you an appetizer, entree, dessert and drink. Again, the catch is that you are now using 2 credits instead of 1.

And the current reservation you have for Coral Reef is not the CP dinner package. You might be able to modify it after the packages come out for the same time, but you will have to call to do so. Or, you can just cancel and rebook as the CP dining package if it's available.

The Candlelight Processional Dinner Package takes 2 credits when using the DDP - instead of the usual 1 credit. The dinner package gets you an appetizer, entree, dessert and drink. Again, the catch is that you are now using 2 credits instead of 1.

And the current reservation you have for Coral Reef is not the CP dinner package. You might be able to modify it after the packages come out for the same time, but you will have to call to do so. Or, you can just cancel and rebook as the CP dining package if it's available.
Gotcha. One, I can't eat that much. Two, I think we may be better off just trying to get into the standby line to get seats. Thank you for your quick response!

We are planning on going to CP November 28 for the first time. Anxiously awaiting the release of the dining packages! Any day now...
That’s the same day we’re planning! Hoping for Garden Grill breakfast with the package.

Forgive me if this has been asked - once released, what time can we book packages? Is it 6am online like regular ADRs?

So, Akershus breakfast is usually two TS credits anyway, correct? So for the same deal, you also get the CP?

Unless something has changed very recently, Akershus breakfast is only 1 credit. I'm sure that's one reason why Le Cellier is no longer a part of the CP package because it is now 2 credits.

Ok, I guess my memory fails me. I thought we used two. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter