***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Yes. They would need to give them to you after dinner. May I ask why thye booked if they did not want to see the show? It is pricy for a dinner with no show attached.
@lovin'fl is correct. My parents booked it as a package so my Dh and I can go. We have 2 kids that didn't want to go, so I did not want to pay for 2 CP packages that weren't going to be used.

I called. All dinners are 8:15 show and there are no longer any lunches available. I will decide if it is worth switching where we are eating, but I think we will just stick with the later show. Might be nice to take a break before dinner and do a relaxing dinner, CP, Illuminations evening.

My kids were not always thrilled with our choices, but we did what they wanted, so they had to endure what we wanted too. :)

Just an FYI... I booked two slots yesterday, lunch at R&C and dinner at CR which gave me 5 and 8:15 shows respectively. But what I really wanted was the 6:45... just couldn't seem to get it so figured I'd have to pick from the earlier or the later.

This morning I was able to book 4:05 dinner at R&C and got the 6:45 show! Cancelled the other two so I am now a happy camper! Don't know whether others can still get into that earlier show with a dinner reservation but it's worth a shot.

Sorry if this has been asked (and answered) but with 64+ pages in this thread....
Are characters at the candlelight dinners as well? We’re booked for Akershus 12/23 @ 4:55.

Think about this for just a moment. Will everyone eating in the restaurant have a CP pkg? No, they will not, so of course, the characters will still be there.

Sorry if this has been asked (and answered) but with 64+ pages in this thread....
Are characters at the candlelight dinners as well? We’re booked for Akershus 12/23 @ 4:55.

Yes. There will be no change in the character interaction with or without the CP Package. The only difference is that the server will just provide the CP tickets/stickers at the end of the meal to those tables that have reserved the CP package.

This morning I was able to book 4:05 dinner at R&C and got the 6:45 show! Cancelled the other two so I am now a happy camper! Don't know whether others can still get into that earlier show with a dinner reservation but it's worth a shot.
So happy you got it. I will keep trying in case someone cancels, but if not the 8:15 will be okay. I just like having time to look for the perfect Illuminations spot, which that showtime kills. I do have other Epcot days, so I may see Illuminations on a different day altogether. Thanks for your suggestion.

[/GALLERY]
Of course went on to check out CP packages and MDE isn't working when booking through the link. I had to go to dining and select a date and time and view all the reservations available to book anything. I was thinking of doing a breakfast reservation but I'm seeing $38 for Ale & Compass. WTH? $38? Isn't the package generally for a 3 course meal or buffet? The only thing on the A&C breakfast menu are entrees and there's no buffet so unless they switch to a buffet there is absolutely no value in booking that. I wouldn't think anyone would spend $38/pp when they can get two entrees for around $30.

There is a buffet now for some reason they don’t have it listed on the site menu. However someone took a photo of the buffet menu on another thread. You choose one entree and then basically it’s a continental buffet after that i.e spreads, breads, pastries, fruit, yogurt and toppings, smoked salmon, etc. includes coffee, juice and tea. It’s $23.00 menu price....so yes there is definitely an up charge not quite as bad as the single entree, though.

Again, I'm contemplating the breakfast at A&C for the CP but it states under pricing that the breakfast is a buffet. There isn't a buffet breakfast available at A&C is there? I'm a bit confused.

There is a buffet, but it’s a slightly modified version. See my latest post just above on the thread. I just responded to someone else with the details.

I would consider the package and switch to A&C if the breakfast changes to a buffet but that $38/pp is out of the question for a regular breakfast. Actually I may just book it now and keep an eye on it.

[/GALLERY]

There is a buffet now for some reason they don’t have it listed on the site menu. However someone took a photo of the buffet menu on another thread. You choose one entree and then basically it’s a continental buffet after that i.e spreads, breads, pastries, fruit, yogurt and toppings, smoked salmon, etc. includes coffee, juice and tea. It’s $23.00 menu price....so yes there is definitely an up charge not quite as bad as the single entree, though.

Interesting! I went and found a post about it and linked it below. Apparently the buffet part just came back last week. I wondered about the decision to not have the buffet after they reopened and would guess they were getting a lot of questions about it. It's not the same as it was but it's part way back.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...to-hs-6-30-18.3400342/page-1265#post-59465341

Did anyone get La Hacienda de San Angel for other times besides ~4pm? That's all it's even letting me search for, and I can't seem to find it for an 8:15pm show. It's a "TBD" narrator so I'm surprised that I'm having trouble with this ADR!

Switched mine again...from Chefs...to Tokyo...to (now) Coral Reef. After reading that the Tokyo menu is selective for the CP package. Would have gone back to Chefs but we have BOG dinner the night before so that's redundant.

Prices are listed here under "Dining Package Prices": http
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but no matter what I try I get taken to the Candlelight Processional page that says to "check back soon!" I can't get the list of packages and prices....what's the problem!

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but no matter what I try I get taken to the Candlelight Processional page that says to "check back soon!" I can't get the list of packages and prices....what's the problem!

I'm with you. I'm still getting check back.

Do you all think there would be enough time to go to the 5pm showing of CP and still make it to Yachtsman Steakhouse by 7pm?

[/GALLERY]

I'll check that out! :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter