Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

When do the AP rates come out ?
Right now I see AP rates for a few hotels up until the week of December 11. You have to put in your dates and number in your party and the hotels that have AP for those dates will appear. As soon as you see Seasonal etc it means dates are not out or they are sold out of AP rooms.

I cancelled my original HRH reservation when I rebooked an annual pass rate. The cancellation said that my deposit would be returned in 7-10 business days. It was 10 on Friday and I still haven't received my deposit back on my cc. How long has everyone been seeing their canceled deposits being returned?
It just makes me nervous.

I cancelled my original HRH reservation when I rebooked an annual pass rate. The cancellation said that my deposit would be returned in 7-10 business days. It was 10 on Friday and I still haven't received my deposit back on my cc. How long has everyone been seeing their canceled deposits being returned?
I cancelled two reservations last month and it took 14 days. Hang in there a few more days and then call if you don't receive it.

Thank you! I'll give it a few more business days before I contact them.
Yea - I have 5 cancelled reservations I am waiting on currently because of all the adjustment as various AP rates become available - the longest is 9 days so should see it this week - there is a thread specifically about this and in many cases for whatever reason it is taking about two weeks (maybe its 10 business days)

It is really a pain but it always works out in the end.

It also can be delayed by your credit card company, so it's not always due to Universal.

I still have almost a year left with my AP, but I was wondering… when it comes time to renew, do you typically get a discounted renewal cost (like 20% off or something) or do you pay the full cost of a new AP? I’m a non-Florida resident.

I still have almost a year left with my AP, but I was wondering… when it comes time to renew, do you typically get a discounted renewal cost (like 20% off or something) or do you pay the full cost of a new AP? I’m a non-Florida resident.
Yeah its 20% off

Since you are out of state you will need to decide if its worth renewing - In my case it usually expires at a point where I may not be going back for 5 or so months so its better off just buying a new one before I go or watching for deals with 3 months free and buying it then

Yeah its 20% off

Since you are out of state you will need to decide if its worth renewing - In my case it usually expires at a point where I may not be going back for 5 or so months so its better off just buying a new one before I go or watching for deals with 3 months free and buying it then
Awesome thanks and good points!

Our experience in May at Cabana Bay was the same as Catpenguin's - ressie was in my name & they asked for my AP at check in.

Same thing last August, too, at Sapphire Falls - I actually can't think of a visit where they haven't asked except for our very first visit 3 years ago.
They should be consistent. We stayed at PB in May. I checked in and then picked up my AP. No one ever asked to see the AP. I texted the front desk prior to checkout, asking if they would like me to come show them my AP and they said not to worry about it.

Last edited:
13 calendar days since I canceled the Savvy Traveler rate and booked under AP rate.... still waiting for my refund for the Savvy Traveler rate...
Yeah - my refund from Aventura took 10 days exactly.
I have 5 more I am still waiting on - RPR is at 11 days.
It's a pain - but with the AP prices its hard to complain

My biggest issue now is it worth staying at one of the Express Pass hotels if things are so slow - tempted to switch to SF and save $500 for 5 of the nights

Yeah - my refund from Aventura took 10 days exactly.
I have 5 more I am still waiting on - RPR is at 11 days.
It's a pain - but with the AP prices its hard to complain

My biggest issue now is it worth staying at one of the Express Pass hotels if things are so slow - tempted to switch to SF and save $500 for 5 of the nights
this is my current consideration but I feel like my Nov dates may end up busier come the weekend (first offerings of xmas stuff)
I have an 8 night ST stay for SF booked as well as 6 night at RPR then switching to WDW for 2 nights. if i just stick to 8 nights at SF i save about $700 (obv the WDW resort plays a piece in that)
also my ST is a king lagoon view at SF the AP rate at RPR is a reg 2 queen.

I have been checking daily in case I can snag a king at RPR to help make my decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter