"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Maybe some advice? This trip was just supposed to be me and my oldest daughter, but now my youngest will be coming with us too. Our Oct 24th day is sold out now... any advice on what to do with the youngest? Do we just not go at all and waste the 2 MNSSHP tickets we already have? Get her a babysitting service? Are there any other options?
Should not be a problem at all to get one more ticket as you are purchasing for a family member. Ensure your daughter is on you F&F list.

Go to guest services and they should be able to assist you. Not sure if you can call and request ahead of time or if you need to wait and go it the day of. People have reported they’re often able to purchase another ticket for a family member when they politely ask as Disney understands plans change.

Should not be a problem at all to get one more ticket as you are purchasing for a family member. Ensure your daughter is on you F&F list.

Go to guest services and they should be able to assist you. Not sure if you can call and request ahead of time or if you need to wait and go it the day of. People have reported they’re often able to purchase another ticket for a family member when they politely ask as Disney understands plans change.
That actually helps a lot, I hope they are able to assist us. We are at MK that day, I wonder if it's best to go talk to them first thing, or wait until later in the day?

That actually helps a lot, I hope they are able to assist us. We are at MK that day, I wonder if it's best to go talk to them first thing, or wait until later in the day?
Personally I would go first thing in the morning to ensure you can get it but also if by rare chance it doesn’t work then you can plan accordingly. We have not had any reports of it not working adding 1 ticket for a family member to a sold out party but it is not guaranteed so I would request early to know for sure.

If it were me I would call now to ask. If not successful via the phone then go in person first thing when you arrive.

My friend was there last night and said it took 75 minutes to enter the park at 4 PM. Is that typical or was something up?

My friend was there last night and said it took 75 minutes to enter the park at 4 PM. Is that typical or was something up?
I guess it depends on where you are in the line. I was there last Tuesday, and once they started letting people in, it took us no more than 5 minutes. I’d say we were in the first quarter of the line, though. I still would be surprised to hear that those behind us had to wait over an hour to get in after we did.

I guess it depends on where you are in the line. I was there last Tuesday, and once they started letting people in, it took us no more than 5 minutes. I’d say we were in the first quarter of the line, though. I still would be surprised to hear that those behind us had to wait over an hour to get in after we did.
Thanks for sharing. What time did you get there to get in line?

Thanks for sharing. What time did you get there to get in line?
3:30, maybe 3:20 - but I will say we were lucky in that they opened a new line that allowed many more people to line up at the tapstiles. We were in the right place at the right time. Without that advantage, it might have taken a bit longer, but they were very efficient and moving very quickly- way faster than morning entry.

My trip is finally here! Most of our party does not have day tickets the day of the party, I want to avoid waiting in a line to enter if possible.

I was planning on getting the bus from AoA around 330/345, hoping to get to the park a bit after 4, in hopes the line is moving and we won’t have to wait to long.

My question is should I push to head to MK at 4, in which case the line should mostly be gone? Or is it better to tell the kids we are leaving at 3, and suck it up we need to wait it out.

Has anyone recently been to the Halloween party who was already in the park? Did you have a hard time getting wristbands? Did you have to get into that long line?

It’s good that they’re at least giving several pieces of candy for the kids with allergies. Last year they gave 1 candy for 1 allergy token (post 1941 on last year’s thread above; page 98). It was the same thing when we went in 2019 and the CM encouraged our son to choose sticker and toys instead of the candy bars, he had 6-7 tokens and just 2 chocolates.

We attended the Labor Day party with 2 people with allergies. I had read on an allergy site that one doesn't have to collect the allergy tokens to receive the allergy candy, so we skipped all of the ToT lines. One member of my party is allergic to corn and chocolate, so literally could only have the smarties. The lovely cast member at the Liberty Square location loaded up the teal bag halfway with smarties and topped it with the little craft kits. The other member of the party is gf so was able to get several of each type of allergy treat.

I had to catch AKL bus from MK on Friday for dinner and the line to get in for the party on Friday was INSANE. I never seen a line like that before. That had it roped off going over by security/boat dock area and there were hundreds in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter