"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions:
1. We'd like to ride Splash Mountain right after seeing the Headless Horseman in Frontierland (not watching the parade)... where does the Headless Horseman first appear? Wondering if we can be somewhere near Splash (where would the rope for parade be??) and duck out after Horseman to ride Splash/Big Thunder and Splash TOT while parade goes on...

2. Cutting through the Hub from Tomorrowland through Liberty Square during the 8:30 p.m. show - is it possible (moving through the crowd) or is anything roped off?

1, Here is the route. Stay on the Splash side of the blue line to ride. Ropes are put up along both sides of the blue line to block the pathways.

76387C7D-5704-43A5-A130-1604EA5DD354.png

2: There will be pathways open. Not sure if you are staying for the HP 8:35 pm show, but maybe you can catch the Cadaver Dans at 8:30 pm in Frontierland.

1, Here is the route. Stay on the Splash side of the blue line to ride. Ropes are put up along both sides of the blue line to block the pathways.

View attachment 699439

2: There will be pathways open. Not sure if you are staying for the HP 8:35 pm show, but maybe you can catch the Cadaver Dans at 8:30 pm in Frontierland.
This is so helpful - thank you! The HP show isn't a priority for us - if we catch the midnight one it will just be icing on the cake... hoping to just walk through the hub and through Liberty Square - would LOVE to catch the Cadaver Dans even for a minute or two. Thanks for the tip!

In spite of the rain, we had an amazing time last night. We rode almost every single ride twice and got a ton of candy. It wasn’t our first or second party so my kids weren’t that interested in the parade or fireworks but we did manage to catch the fireworks while on the People Mover after we hit Splash Mountain and we did catch some of the parade as we walked over to Big Thunder Mountain. I was sad to hear that the specialty desserts sold out early but was very ecstatic to find that even the mine train was walk on last night during the second parade after the first one was canceled. We walked right onto so many rides last night and might do the party again if my kids want to visit one last time.

I see that Anastasia + Drizella and Ariel + Eric meet during the party. Are they also meeting during regular MK hours, and if so, does anyone know where in the website or app I could find their hours? Trying to prioritize our evening! TIA!

Anastasia and Drizella are only roaming during the party. There is no firm line to stop and get a photo. They interact with someone and keep moving. During the day, they are at the gazebo in liberty square for a traditional meet. Their times are in MDE when you change the drop down to characters.

Ariel and Eric have no daytime meet at this time, party only. Ariel is not yet meeting in her grotto and their character breakfast has no announced return.

Like PP said the stepsisters meet in Liberty Square in the gazebo behind the Christmas Shop during regular park hours…

You could luck out & catch Ariel as a visiting princess subbing in at fairytale hall but beyond that she doesn’t have a normal meet at present (I believe her, Moana, Pocahontas and Raya are the only princesses you can’t meet somewhere in property and Raya is the only one you can’t see at all)

So there is no Moana this year? Last time I went in 2019 she was there. I should have looked before telling my granddaughter she was there :(

9/29 (Thursday) has joined the sold out dates. It was the last available party in September. That means that the count for remaining parties is in the single digits. There’s 9 remaining parties that haven’t sold out yet with them all being in October.
10/7 (Friday) is the first Friday party of October to sell out. That means that the parties the first week of October have sold out and the only remaining party of the second week is 10/14 (Friday).

Now down to 6 remaining parties…

I guess the majority of people bought their tickets for the Tuesday parties? That’s the first single day of the week that sold out in October. The remaining parties mainly fall on Thursday and Friday with 1 on Sunday.

I guess the majority of people bought their tickets for the Tuesday parties? That’s the first single day of the week that sold out in October. The remaining parties mainly fall on Thursday and Friday with 1 on Sunday.
Everyone used to say Tuesday and Sunday parties were quieter so everyone is using the old advice. Although back in 2017 my Sunday party sold out so it wasn't always the case.

With all of them selling out quickly, think it's just everyone picking their dates much earlier to make sure they get them. This year is likely an outlier for next year.

putting together last minute costume details, does anyone know if a costume whip would be allowed in with an Indiana Jones costume? The costume is pretty much hat, brown pants, white shirt, satchel. I feel like it needs something to make it say Indy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter