"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

we got ours for sept 18. Do you still have to make a park reservation? that will be our only park that day.

8/30 party tickets officially purchased and linked!

I know I'm being silly, but it's a real bummer to me that the party doesn't come up when I scan through My Plans in MDE. I want to see Mickey and Minnie in costume on my plans!
Would be nice if it could link everything properly like that - for us we've got Drawn to Life tickets, H2O Glow and Not So Scary - would be good to have them all in one timeline.

We have a park pass for Epcot on our party day and are going to use our party ticket to hop over to MK at 4 rather than buying a park hopper ticket. I don’t suppose anyone knows if we can book LLs for MK while we are in Epcot during the day just using our linked party tickets?

We have a park pass for Epcot on our party day and are going to use our party ticket to hop over to MK at 4 rather than buying a park hopper ticket. I don’t suppose anyone knows if we can book LLs for MK while we are in Epcot during the day just using our linked party tickets?
I'm sure someone will test that in August. However, given that G+ and park reservations didn't exist the last time a party ran, there's no way for anyone to know now.

I'm sure someone will test that in August. However, given that G+ and park reservations didn't exist the last time a party ran, there's no way for anyone to know now.
Figured. Was hoping Disney had said anything about it but wasn’t holding my breath. Luckily our date is not till October so we can wait for folks to try it out and see

Figured. Was hoping Disney had said anything about it but wasn’t holding my breath. Luckily our date is not till October so we can wait for folks to try it out and see
Disney was never upfront about the fact that you could book FPs on your party or After Hours ticket back in the day (RIP FP) so I doubt they'll chime in on this one, either. Thank goodness for the avid fans!

How can I see the ticket in MDE? I bought but can't seem to find it
It doesn't show up in your plans. If you click the hamburger menu, then tickets and passes, then start swiping through tickets, do you eventually get to them?

Mine show up after my 5 hoppers, so takes a bit.

ETA: someone in another thread said tickets were missing in MDE for some people and it was a known issue. Assuming party tickets could be impacted, too.

My park ticket is there but not the party. But if it's a known issue I'll give it a couple days before I panic.

My park ticket is there but not the party. But if it's a known issue I'll give it a couple days before I panic.
Did you try logging out and back in? Mine have been all over the place today. There, gone, everyone but mine, back again, gone again…

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter