Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Wait…Happily Ever After is just cancelled? Or Boo Bash? (Here now, stuck in Peter Pan queue which is currently stopped.

Treat station by little mermaid doesn’t have treats, went to walk to space and told can’t bc the area is flooded must go through fantasyland and around.

Based on previous experience will they issue fast passes if you complain? I’m not one to complain normally but…

This is super disappointing for what we pay for these tickets. I know things happen and we can’t control the weather and these are first world problems…but still kind of sad tonight.

I’m not one to complain either BUT we are getting less than half of what we paid for. They can say weather so no outside rides but inside rides are down and there’s no fireworks or cadaver Dan’s or dance party. We are in Tomorrowland and there’s sad violin music,…..

At the “free food” stand under people mover and everyone has popcorn so we go ask for popcorn and are told they don’t have any because of lightening. When I gave an exasperated look the lady told me “I know SORRY about Mother Nature” in the meanest way,….

Very disappointed. We avoided parks most of the day to be able to stay energetic for the party. Then DH and DD bailed cause they were feeling ill- prob from the heat from this week. While dealing with their tickets at GS outside MK, it started to pour torrentially and lightening hit something nearby. GS asked if I was looking to refund all 3 tickets. I had still planned on attending alone, but by that point my clothes and shoes were soaked through and I figured many rides would be down. Turned around and went right back on the bus 🙄 Got back to the resort and found out the TVs are all out

I feel so bad for all of you here tonight. Inwas planning on seeing if they had tix left at the gate but when I realized what my resort balance already is I decide we can’t. We drive to Target tonight and it was a lightening storm / rain that never ended. Thought of all of you.

We ended up getting a full refund. Had they stated everyone was getting a free park hopper BEFORE they had us wait in line at city hall for 1.5 hours I’d have taken them up on the offer. Not mad at the weather can’t control that at all. Not happy with how poorly it was handled. They have to have contingency plans at the start, not tell us to watch the radar and they may have it, they may not. That’s their decision to make. Disappointed but not going to ruin our trip in the least they just should have had answers sooner.

Well at least they opened up 7dmt right in time before the end of the event. Ended up having a good time running in the rain to a bunch of rides. Making the best of the situation!
I just left. On the bus home. I must have missed them opening it. 😔 so disappointing. I waited a half hour at Guest Services and gave up. I have an AP, the extra ticket doesn't help me.

I just left. On the bus home. I must have missed them opening it. 😔 so disappointing. I waited a half hour at Guest Services and gave up. I have an AP, the extra ticket doesn't help me.
If they’re giving refunds, you should still be able to do that.

In line now at city hall will update the outcome.

Attachments

• 5CECFEAA-0B90-4CBE-9333-FD2A176A7D97.jpeg
    5CECFEAA-0B90-4CBE-9333-FD2A176A7D97.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 142

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter