• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

How early did you arrive to ask about the additional ticket?
Hope you guys have a fantastic time!!

Thank you! We're taking a short snack break but it's been great so far! We arrived at MK around 5:15 to ask about the additional ticket. We asked at our hotel and guest services at other parks prior to today and we were told at HS last night that the best chance (possibly only?) for the sold out parties is at MK guest relations the day of.

Thank you! We're taking a short snack break but it's been great so far! We arrived at MK around 5:15 to ask about the additional ticket. We asked at our hotel and guest services at other parks prior to today and we were told at HS last night that the best chance (possibly only?) for the sold out parties is at MK guest relations the day of.

thank you! I was wondering if the hotel was an option.

Someone asked about popcorn buckets… no, I didn’t see Halloween buckets

we did a ton of rides tonight, 6 candy stops and 3 photopass stops. Husband got the sour apple drink and liked it.

if you treat it like a themed after hours, I think you’ll be happy. If what you really want is MNSSHP, this isn’t it.

We attended tonight (8/17) and were thrilled with the experience. We used to be AP's prior to covid and havent been back since. Never been to a party/after hours event before this one. The wait times were well enough low for me- when you're used to daytime waits, I'm really not sure why someone would complain about a 20 minute wait for Mine Train, which you couldn't get on in under 2 hours without the (hardest to ever even get) fast pass. I'll take a 20 minute wait for a fantastic ride.

Everything else was pretty much walk on with the exception of Thunder, Splash and Space. We didn't experience any overly long lines for snacks or treats either, and if they looked long they would move super quick since no one was having to pay.

We 100% went for the rides, didn't care much about the Cavalcades and characters (have seen them all in the past during the fall). We arrived at 6:45pm, they opened the gates right at 7, and we left right at 12:30am. Rode 15 rides, saw one cavalcade, did all the trick or treat stops, made several snack cart stops, and browsed The Emporium on the way out.

It felt amazing to have room to breathe and move in the park. Although even at night, it was HOT outside and humid as heck- every bit of AC was suuuch a relief lol

I’m not sure how you’re arriving, but I would like to know from anyone how arrival to MK is crowd-wise in the evening, ferry/monorail, and how long the walk is with no trams regarding arriving by driving and TTC. I guess this would be off-property guests/locals/people who don’t want to take Disney buses….I hope this makes sense…lol
And overall, your feel on crowds, not lines specifically, just milling around….I see my date is now sold out :scared:
Thanks!

We drove, but opted for preferred parking because of the no tram situation and tired kiddo with sore feet at 1am. We were parked in the front row just across the street from TTC. Waited for one ferryboat. Leaving, the crowd was following eachother to the busses and no one (literally) went to the ferryboats. At 12:40am there were maaaaaybe 100 people on our boat heading back. It was great.

We drove, but opted for preferred parking because of the no tram situation and tired kiddo with sore feet at 1am. We were parked in the front row just across the street from TTC. Waited for one ferryboat. Leaving, the crowd was following eachother to the busses and no one (literally) went to the ferryboats. At 12:40am there were maaaaaybe 100 people on our boat heading back. It was great.
Thank you so much for this! How much was preferred parking?

We bought tickets today. At 8:30 this morning, the sign on the way in said sold out. We checked at 4, still sold out. At 6:30 it said “see city hall for event/ticket info”. We visited city hall and were able to purchase tickets.

We arrived at 3, and could have purchased at City Hall. I inquired about the cost ($126.50 for AP).

I was concerned after buying Christmas AH tickets yesterday, that last nights Boo Bash feedback would be negative. So far, loving the reports. Thanks everyone who has shared!!

I would also like to know where the photo ops. are. Usually someone puts something out that has all the locations and the magic shot but I haven't seen anything.
There is a list of magic shots on the first page if that helps, but I am wondering if the lines are really long for all of them and if there are a lot of photographers around during the event, not just for magic shots. I would love to get Memory Maker but I'm trying to decide if it's worth it.

Thank you! How did you feel regarding the crowds and the wait for/on the ferry going to and back from MK?
We actually took the ferry that evening both directions and the crowds were minimal. We were able to walk on to a waiting ferry both times although there was a little wait to start moving. We went upstairs and didn't have any issues finding a place to sit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter