Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

After 2 hours 40 minutes on hold and just about to go to a meeting (I told co worker to tell them I would be late), a CM named Catrice picked up and I successfully got Halloween tickets (3 of them!)

I have a DVC resort reservation that she was able to find without putting me on hold so yay! I'm not a DVC member.

Anyhow, bought the tickets. I was going to do the survey but it disconnected so I have to wait until lunch to do #castcompliment

To all the callers, ballers, trawlers, bawlers, members, renters, players, and haters who have tried and succeeded...thank you for the reports and optimism. To those still in the trenches, tirelessly striving, kudos. My family and I got lucky last night, thanks to a diligent and passionate TA. Just waiting on confirmation. We'd already written the Boo Bash off, hopeful but not expectant. Hope it is worth the misery to get the tickets and the steep price.

Thanks to everyone for keeping us informed.

Got my tickets yesterday around 1 pm. It took 14 calls and 35 minutes on hold, but member services was able to do it. No issues with dropped calls. Linked my ticket today and it's showing up in MDE.

After 505 calls and 482 minutes on hold yesterday and today, I finally have 2 tickets for 8/10.

A cm gave me this number to call yesterday 407-939-1936. I tried it and the 4240 number this morning. Finally got through using the 1936 number, was on hold for 2 hours and 52 minutes (it gave me an estimated wait time of 78 minutes) and finally got a cm to answer. After getting hung up on yesterday 3 times-once when I was in the middle of giving them my cc number I was about ready to cry. Glad that's over. Good luck to those still trying to get through. Hopefully it will ease up and be easier to get through. I did have a survey at the end of my call and was able to express my frustration, so that was nice.

If you haven't you have to input the confirmation number in to MDE - you will then be prompted to assign them to the others attending the party. May take a few hours (overnight) to show up.
The only spot I see is for linking a dining reservation, it wouldn't be that spot would it?

2 hours 40 minutes. Got my tickets for 8/24. Used the 4240 number. He said I could link the tickets, but also said they'll be at will call to activate them. Maybe because of the AP discount I get the will call.
woohoo see you there, thats our date as well!!

Called DVC Member Services at 9:01 this morning and got through in about 30 minutes. I was on the phone with them for about 22 after that, tracking down reservation, payment, etc., but we were able to get our Aug 31 tickets. Yesterday, I tried all day, and only once made it to the call queue, unfortunately I was working and had to hang up. Outside of that, I couldn't even get back in queue.

You must have an existing reservation number, call 407-939-4240 (You can not buy them online). They also asked for my name, address, email and telephone number that the reservation was under. I could order tickets for the number of people on my reservation, plus 3 extras. You will also need a credit card to charge the non-refundable tickets too and know the date of the party you want to attend. Hope this helps!
Thank you. Fortunately my Aunt was able to get though this morning after I posted this But she wasn’t sure she was on hold because there was dead air. After reading these comments, I assured her that she was on hold and she got tickets

The only spot I see is for linking a dining reservation, it wouldn't be that spot would it?

No, you link it as a ticket/plan, but you can't do it on the app, you have to use the website.

Are any dates sold out?

Currently, NO dates are sold out. There were glitches yesterday that caused issues for Halloween (and eventually all of October) which resulted in a lot of confusion.

still on hold but I am using my airpods and I must've played a video or something on my laptop and didnt realize it and the sound that just came through was scary

I hope that every time a date sells out, that they don’t just add more capacity and sell more tickets- and then just call it “a glitch in the system”.... 😳

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter