Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Dialed at 6:59 am have been on hold ever since. Do have music but no estimated wait time. Hopefully I get through before work gets too busy and I have to hang up

Got through and my estimated wait time is 167 minutes :upsidedow No music is playing..it’s just silence so this is fun.

Wife and I both called at 6:59 eastern time, like others, wasn't given a wait time. Have been waiting ever since. Better than yesterday, so I won't complain.

Dialed at 6:59 am have been on hold ever since. Do have music but no estimated wait time. Hopefully I get through before work gets too busy and I have to hang up
I never got an estimated wait time either last night, but someone eventually picked up lol, good luck to you!

I had not planned on starting again with calls this morning but happened to wake up in time. Same issue as yesterday, can't even connect. This trip is a short one just for Boo Bash and it's been a miserable enough experience trying to get a ticket that I'm on the fence about canceling it.

That was us it was just a trip to do boo bash but after yesterday it just really turned me off. I went a head and canceled my room and gave up on it. It lost all it's magic yesterday. We will still be their in November anyway for our yearly trip, we just thought this would be fun after a year of mostly staying home but it's not worth that kind of stress for me. I do hope everyone gets their tickets and Disney gets it together and the poor CM's that had to work the phone yesterday I hope are off today.

Got through and my estimated wait time is 167 minutes :upsidedow No music is playing..it’s just silence so this is fun.

I hate that we are both waiting in silence, but at least it makes me feel better to know I am not alone. I guess I will just hang in there till someone picks up and they scare the 💩 out of me when they start talking :rotfl2:

WOW!!! What number are you calling? I'm on the West Coast and didn't quite make it up at 355 am (655 am ET) but was able to get up around 415 am PT...nothing but busy signals here

I used the the 4240 number. The CM I spoke to yesterday said that is the best number to use but who knows. I hope you get through!

I hate that we are both waiting in silence, but at least it makes me feel better to know I am not alone. I guess I will just hang in there till someone picks up and they scare the 💩 out of me when they start talking :rotfl2:
OMG I am seriously on edge for all of a sudden someone answering and scaring me too lol!

Just FYI, I checked MDE this morning and my Boo Bash tickets are showing up in my account. So at least that seems to be working.
Can you please tell me what information you need to buy the tickets. I want to help my aunt get them she hasn’t had any luck. I assume I would need the log in info for the my Disney experience and the reservation number and her credit card info. Not sure what else I might need. Congratulations on getting the tickets

Can you please tel me what information you need to buy the tickets. I want to help my aunt get them she hasn’t had any luck. I assume I would need the log in info for the my Disney experience and the reservation number and her credit card info. Not sure what else I might need. Congratulations on getting the tickets
You need your resort confirmation number. I was asked to confirm the address and phone number on the reservation. Then just a credit card.

I was getting busy signals again today at 7 on the 4240 number so at 7:05 switched to the 7529 number and got through after only a few busy. She Took my info and put me right in queue for tickets. The wait time said 137 minutes but it was only an Hour (haha. Only an hour - look at that conditioning!). Got my 1 ticket for 8/17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter