Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Well I can’t even get a call to any Disney number to connect. I just get “all circuits busy” OR “call failed”. Guessing they are going to have no problem selling these tickets— once people get thru.

I've been trying since 7am. Not even in the queue and I have a meeting at 9:30. Sigh.

Same. I have meetings all morning, so it’s going to be hard to try again until that afternoon. So frustrated. We’re going to be there on Halloween, so that one is going to sell out fast.

So I was just so excited to get through and get my tickets that I just now read the fine print on the ticket:
Reservation required for entry. To enter one of the parks, in addition to valid admission each Guest is required to make a park reservation.

That has to just be generic boiler plate right? We already have other park reservations for that day and I assumed a hard ticketed limited access event would not require me to give up our other park reservations for the day.

I've been on hold over an hour and 45 mins, it said wait time was over 2 hours, I have a work meeting in 17 mins.... eeek lol

So I was just so excited to get through and get my tickets that I just now read the fine print on the ticket:
Reservation required for entry. To enter one of the parks, in addition to valid admission each Guest is required to make a park reservation.

That has to just be generic boiler plate right? We already have other park reservations for that day and I assumed a hard ticketed limited access event would not require me to give up our other park reservations for the day.
Seems boiler plate since it's after hours and only at a single park.

Success! Got our tickets for August 14th.

After 2 hours of trying to even get on hold on the main number (2 times got on hold; disconnected after a few moments both times)...

Then tried DVC member services right at 9. Got through and was on hold for 23 minutes.

I am a DVC member and an AP holder, and the rep told me that even if I had gotten through the main line, DVC reservations must buy the tickets through member services. Take that with a grain of salt, but it's similar to what other posters have reported. Hopefully they correct this before too long in the day - member services is impossible to get through on a normal day, let alone an event release.

Good luck everyone!

You don’t need a park reservation for the MK. Per the Boo Bash web page:

Event Details

Disney After Hours Boo Bash will take place on select nights from August 10 through October 31. Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 7:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket—giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins! These dated tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.

I am a DVC member and was able to get tickets after 24 minutes on hold with Member Services (407-566-3800) starting at 9am. I was told that the main number will likely send all DVC members over to Member Services. So even if I had gotten through on the main number, I would probably have been turned away.

I'm going on 2 hours 33 minutes now on hold. I'm only buying for friends and daughter on reservation but at this rate, I feel I should buy for myself or Disney should give me a free ticket. This is WAY worse than Wish booking!

I'm pretty sure that's a generic script. The wording on the Boo Bash page states that no park reservation will be required.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter