Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Agent came back and processed my order for 10/31 so tickets are in the system now. Expect the backlog to start clearing quickly since it doesn't take long to process the sale: everyone on hold will start getting agents and then the rest of you making calls will start connecting shortly.
I hope so. Im hosting a conference call in 20 minutes :( Starting to stress. Already got a message asking if I could start early. I said "NO" !!!!!!!!

Proud mom moment. I started calling at 6:58 while doing my morning routine. Took the dogs out while still trying to get through. Walked back inside with the dogs and my daughter is on her phone giving all of our details to the automated system. Forty-five minutes later we have tickets. I can now officially pass the planning torch to her!

There was an error generating the confirmation number so my CM put me on hold to investigate, but I see the pending charge on my card so hopefully I have tickets now? Sheesh, what a morning!
Yeah, it's unnerving that I still can't see the tickets in MDE and haven't received a confirmation email yet. But OF COURSE the credit card charge went through promptly. :)

Ughhhhh, Im still on hold. I can only stay on 12 more minutes. I'll only be at Disney for 1 night and was so excited to see Boo Bash will be held on that night. I hope I get TIX.

Yeah, it's unnerving that I still can't see the tickets in MDE and haven't received a confirmation email yet. But OF COURSE the credit card charge went through promptly. :)

did they give you a confirmation number over the phone? My CM said it gave an error. Let me know when you get email!

I am still on hold - 1 hr and 20 minutes. I‘m starting to get worried that people who have been on hold less time than me have already gotten through (ie the person who posted she got tickets after 45 minutes). how long are other people’s holds currently?

Why do you think they are skipping the week of the 27th entirely? If the 50th doesn't start until the 1st, what are they doing?

did they give you a confirmation number over the phone? My CM said it gave an error. Let me know when you get email!
Yes, he gave me a confirmation number. So that's something! I'll let you know but if nothing comes through in 5-10 more minutes I'm going back to bed...

I am still on hold - 1 hr and 20 minutes. I‘m starting to get worried that people who have been on hold less time than me have already gotten through (ie the person who posted she got tickets after 45 minutes). how long are other people’s holds currently?
I’ve been on hold since 7:00 so currently an hour and 24 mins.

25 minutes, stil holding! I have a Teams call at 8:30 and Im presenting. This might get tricky!!!
Good luck. I have meetings now until noon (ugh) so I’ll just have to try this afternoon.

I once was on hold for the Parisian breakfast for Epcot F&W. AT&T managed to hold the call through a subway tunnel but I had to climb 15 stories of stairs because there is no service in my work’s elevator banks. Burned some calories though…!

Also a huge thanks to everyone reporting here! I know I’ll just have to wait until later and hope. I’m glad I’m not on hold or being dropped as that would’ve ruined my morning before 4 hours of meetings.

i have been on hold for 1:26 now and do not have an estimated wait time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter