Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Long shot but does anyone have 1 extra ticket to tonight’s boo bash they are willing to sell? I have a family of 5 but only 4 tickets. Any other ways to possibly get one?

I’m sure they’ll working something out with you a lot of availability is day of as well.

@elgerber

The two reports I've read mentioned nothing about photopass photographers being stationed at Princess Fairytale Hall.
We'll know for sure either tonight or tomorrow.

You can buy tickets to sold out parties (if there are any available). You don't need to wait until the day of. You can buy them in person for upcoming dates at any ticket booth at any park including Disney Springs.

Long shot but does anyone have 1 extra ticket to tonight’s boo bash they are willing to sell? I have a family of 5 but only 4 tickets. Any other ways to possibly get one?

Did you do the garden viewing area or the seated viewing? I booked a dessert party with garden viewing for our Boo Bash night next week, thinking that the garden area may be less crowded than other nights since there is no after-fireworks dessert party, so fewer people should be sharing that viewing area. Curious if that has seemed to be the case so far.
We are doing garden. We’ve done garden view many times for HEA and much prefer the view from there. I’m not sure it will less crowded than other nights, but it will be waaaay less crowded then Main Street!

Hello, I am just wondering is it just the MICKEY BARS or can we get an ICE CREAM SANDWICH instead? I am just wondering because those are easier for me to eat. I know we get some drinks included as well as that crazy funnel cake and popcorn right? I have heard they are offering the dessert party now but wouldn't that take a significant time away from the Boo Bash hours? Thanks!

Hello, I am just wondering is it just the MICKEY BARS or can we get an ICE CREAM SANDWICH instead? I am just wondering because those are easier for me to eat. I know we get some drinks included as well as that crazy funnel cake and popcorn right? I have heard they are offering the dessert party now but wouldn't that take a significant time away from the Boo Bash hours? Thanks!
The Funnel cake is not free but is available to purchase. Drinks, ice cream, and popcorn are included. Also candy at Trick or Treat stations is included.

My thoughts on Boo Bash after attending on Friday 10/8.

Boo Bash was a success for us. We were looking at Boo Bash as a replacement for a day at MK. We spent the day at the pool and went to Enchanted Rose to pregame. We got to the gate around 6:20. We were allowed in at about 6:50pm.

I took notes. In five hours we rode 15 attractions in this order: Pirates, Big Thunder, Splash, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, Small World, Mermaid, Buzz, Jungle Cruise, People Mover, Space Mountain, Pooh, Dwarfs, and two more spins on Big Thunder just before midnight. All were walk-ons or short waits except Peter Pan and Dwarfs which were around 15-20 minutes. All posted wait times seemed exaggerated.

Also saw three cavalcades and enjoyed popcorn and Maleficent churros and one of the specialty drinks (the ginger dale which neither of us loved). Did a little bit of shopping. We skipped trick or treating and magic shots. Our priority was definitely rides.

We strolled out of the park from Fronteirland and were on a bus at 12:30 and in bed at Yacht Club at 1:00am.

I got everything I wanted out of the evening. And we really enjoyed seeing all the costumes. People really brought it.

Attended Boo Bash on 10/10 - DS and I went for the purpose of rides but we were able to experience a lot more thanks to low(er) crowds. We went through the gate at 8:00 and headed through the 'backstage' entrance to Tomorrowland while Enchantment was going on. We were able to ride Buzz and Tomorrowland Speedway while the fireworks were going on. We noticed people being walked off People Mover while we were on the Speedway so that was interesting. After that we headed back to Storybook Circus and were able to ride Dumbo, Barnstormer, and stop for some treats. On the way back out we rode Little Mermaid and saw Gaston outside Belle's cottage. He's very funny (and full of himself!). We snapped a few pics and saw the line for Maurice's Popping Machine was pretty backed up so we headed over to Haunted Mansion. Rode HM (stopped right under the little doll at the end for about ten minutes) and stopped by Liberty Tree Square snack cart for some popcorn, Mickey Bar, and some drinks. As someone pointed out above you can choose a Mickey Bar, Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich, or Strawberry Fruit bar. Be careful as some treats come right out of the freezer, I almost chipped a tooth on my Mickey Bar lol! Everyone was lined up for the Cavalcades so we headed behind the Christmas Tree Shoppe for a bit of a rest. Rode BTMRR (3x), Splash, and Pirates. Stopped for some more treats and turned back to ride 7DMT (We had stopped for a return time earlier) and it turned out really special because at the front of the train were a group dressed as the 7 Dwarves - added a little bit more magic! Stopped by Cinderella Castle to see the dance party - they played some really catchy songs. Saw Maleficent, Evil Queen, Cruella, and Hook in the Princess Hall/Sir Mickey's/Cinderella Fountain area. Also managed to catch the second cavalcades - that dragon is awesome! The night was drawing to a close so we headed back to Main Street and did some browsing before leaving the park at around 12:20.
Final takeaway: The crowds seemed pretty light to me, every ride was a walk-on even at the beginning of the night, and each snack cart we went to only had about 5 people in front of us. The cast members were very efficient at having popcorn/soda/mickey bars ready to go when each person stepped up. Also, the CMs were very friendly with big smiles and waves as you came to pick up treats or get on a ride or just walking around. We had a great time!

Attended Boo Bash on 10/10 - DS and I went for the purpose of rides but we were able to experience a lot more thanks to low(er) crowds. We went through the gate at 8:00 and headed through the 'backstage' entrance to Tomorrowland while Enchantment was going on. We were able to ride Buzz and Tomorrowland Speedway while the fireworks were going on. We noticed people being walked off People Mover while we were on the Speedway so that was interesting. After that we headed back to Storybook Circus and were able to ride Dumbo, Barnstormer, and stop for some treats. On the way back out we rode Little Mermaid and saw Gaston outside Belle's cottage. He's very funny (and full of himself!). We snapped a few pics and saw the line for Maurice's Popping Machine was pretty backed up so we headed over to Haunted Mansion. Rode HM (stopped right under the little doll at the end for about ten minutes) and stopped by Liberty Tree Square snack cart for some popcorn, Mickey Bar, and some drinks. As someone pointed out above you can choose a Mickey Bar, Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich, or Strawberry Fruit bar. Be careful as some treats come right out of the freezer, I almost chipped a tooth on my Mickey Bar lol! Everyone was lined up for the Cavalcades so we headed behind the Christmas Tree Shoppe for a bit of a rest. Rode BTMRR (3x), Splash, and Pirates. Stopped for some more treats and turned back to ride 7DMT (We had stopped for a return time earlier) and it turned out really special because at the front of the train were a group dressed as the 7 Dwarves - added a little bit more magic! Stopped by Cinderella Castle to see the dance party - they played some really catchy songs. Saw Maleficent, Evil Queen, Cruella, and Hook in the Princess Hall/Sir Mickey's/Cinderella Fountain area. Also managed to catch the second cavalcades - that dragon is awesome! The night was drawing to a close so we headed back to Main Street and did some browsing before leaving the park at around 12:20.
Final takeaway: The crowds seemed pretty light to me, every ride was a walk-on even at the beginning of the night, and each snack cart we went to only had about 5 people in front of us. The cast members were very efficient at having popcorn/soda/mickey bars ready to go when each person stepped up. Also, the CMs were very friendly with big smiles and waves as you came to pick up treats or get on a ride or just walking around. We had a great time!

Gaston was out?!! This is the first I have heard of this and will be very good news for my family who has a huge Gaston fan in it!

Gaston was out?!! This is the first I have heard of this and will be very good news for my family who has a huge Gaston fan in it!
Yes, I was surprised to see him. He was out in front of Belle's cottage both times we were in Fantasyland. I'm sorry I didn't note exact times but he seemed to be out at the same time as the other villains early in the evening and then again before the party ended. Gaston was a riot!

Just want to report on our Boo Bash 10/12 night.

it was fantastic! The crowds have really picked up since we arrived last Saturday. We really wanted to be able to get on a lot of rides, and we absolutely did! We rode 15 attractions all by 11:50pm. We arrived through the gates right at 7pm. Our son got a lot of candy, and my wife and I got our share of water, popcorn, and ice cream bars.

We absolutely loved it!

Any updates on if distanced villian meets happened again at last night’s Boo Bash?
Yes, villains were out on Sunday. Saw Hook, Cruella and Evil Queen behind the castle and Gaston near the area Cups. Bummed no Maleficent, and she wasn’t in the cavalcade that night either.

Quick recap of our Boo Bash night (10/10)….date was October 10th but I also rate it 10/10 LOL, it was a great night!!

We are a group of 2 adults and 2 kids (13 and 10) who have been attending MNSSHP since 2014 and love all things Halloween.

Arrived at MK around 3 pm, took a picture with the pumpkins near the flagpole, browsed for 50th merch at the Emporium (slim pickings) then headed to 3:30 ADR at Skippers.

Done with dinner around 5, the kids rode the carousel then we lined up for Dumbo (posted 20 minute wait, on in 13) then rode Little Mermaid (posted 25, on in 17) then it was time to check in for the fireworks dessert party. Did not think the food was as good as prior parties (very few savory options, missed the ooey gooey toffee cake!) and we did not love Enchantment. But the view was superb and I was glad not to be inside the masses on Main Street. We grabbed our party bands at the Laugh Floor between desserts and the fireworks so we were ready to go once Enchantment was over.

The plan was to head immediately to SDMT from the garden, but the hub was mobbed and we ended up detouring through Tomorrowland, so the line for SDMT was quite long by the time we got there and the kids didn’t want to wait. So we rode PPF instead (posted 25 minutes, on in 20) then headed to HM and arrived just as AH was officially starting.

Walked onto HM, watched the ghosts on the lawn for a bit, then did TOT at Pinocchio’s and got pictures of Cruella, Evil Queen and Hook behind the castle. Caught the Mickey cavalcade from Liberty Square, did the book of spells magic shot by the partners statue, and grabbed a spot on Main Street to wait for the other 3 cavalcades. Enjoyed Maleficent churros and some of the “free” popcorn and water while we waited.

Once we’d seen all the cavalcades we headed into Adventureland. TOT at Tiki Room, walked onto Pirates, TOT at Peco Bill’s, walked onto BTMRR, TOT at Splash (3x!!!!) then rode Jungle Cruise (5 minute wait).

By then it was 11:50 and my youngest was pooped, so we opted to head out instead of trying to get onto one last ride. We walked right onto the resort monorail and we back at the Poly by 12:30.

All in all it was a very successful evening, with a nice blend of rides and the Halloween touches. Crowds were low and the temperature was perfect. Was it MNSSHP? No. I missed the Boo to You parade (the cavalcades are cute, but no substitution!) but besides that, we really enjoyed this event. Only wish it would have been longer!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter