"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or does anyone know where I can get a female Cinderella mouse costume from?

Think outside of the box, Disneybound!
Suzy / Perla

Suzy's dress / $19.20 at Kohl's
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-3...bdrecsId=0ab8ff30-1291-478f-8b81-49fdecc56101

Perla's dress / $21.99 at the Gap
https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=430403002&cid=1126074&pcid=6436

Also might want to go to the Old Navy and see if this is available, online is SOLD OUT. $16
https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/prod...VXLjACh2pvgDUEAQYBSABEgJrFPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Apron & Hat set with color choices for toddlers
http://chefskin.com/ind_product.php?productID=709

Cut the hat to make a head scarf and you're all set!

Yes we did think of that :)
Actually I think our whole idea is now scrapped as we are thinking of leaving the youngest DD with a KNO sitter. It's just too late of an evening to keep her out.
I'm very nervous about it, but think she will be better off being in the room with a qualified sitter than being out until 11pm or so with us and all the noise etc.
Great idea. I've used KNO and was very pleased with their service!

Is this officially happening? I've been lax and haven't seen any updates on it since the initial grumblings.

Tony’s Town Square NOT confirmed at this time. Seeing how @rteetz is attending his first MNSSHP :eek: , I know, I know, how is this even remotely possible :faint: I'm sure he'll be the first to post anything new! Right rteetz?!
;)

Okay, so while we're waiting for more MNSSHP news, have you heard about AMC theaters hosting a Toy Story 4 Marathon as well as a special private screening Opening Fan Event on June 20th?

$35 - Toy Story 4 Marathon eight-hour and 44-minute showing and get a free Woody Pin
Plus Enjoy a Cameo popcorn and Cameo fountain drink or 21 oz. ICEE® for just $5+tax

$20 - Toy Story 4 Opening Fan Event , get a free set of trading cards.

Link: https://www.amctheatres.com/events/toy-story-4-marathon

Is this officially happening? I've been lax and haven't seen any updates on it since the initial grumblings.

Sorry, it hasn’t been confirmed yet, I just have it in my plans for the 6th (if/when it is announced).

Tony’s Town Square NOT confirmed at this time. Seeing how @rteetz is attending his first MNSSHP :eek: , I know, I know, how is this even remotely possible :faint: I'm sure he'll be the first to post anything new! Right rteetz?!
;)

...sorry, didn’t mean to insinuate that it was available for booking yet...

Also interesting and annoying, WDW website has listed a few attractions open for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party but none for MNSSHP!

Click on the tab “Attractions Open During the Event “

Frontierland

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain

Fantasyland
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
“it’s a small world”
Peter Pan’s Flight
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Liberty Square
Haunted Mansion

Tomorrowland
Space Mountain

All attractions and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...rty/#/drawer=drawerAttractionsOpenDuringEvent

I'm sure more will be added, just wish WDW would add ours... like all of them. ::yes::

Sorry, it hasn’t been confirmed yet, I just have it in my plans for the 6th (if/when it is announced).

...sorry, didn’t mean to insinuate that it was available for booking yet...

You didn't buddy! No worries. :hug: I have this penciled on our plans as well for August 30.

Ok so ,i just read you can link your tickets to your magic bands? Is that recomended? And how do i do that? I have electronic tickets?

Ok so ,i just read you can link your tickets to your magic bands? Is that recomended? And how do i do that? I have electronic tickets?
They automatically linked and showed up in My Disney Experience for me. You shouldnt have to do anything special unless you're staying offsite and purchased Magic Bands separately?

If they aren't already automatically linked to your magic bands, just go to your mde acct, and you should see two buttons on top of page of the "My Plans and Reservations" page that say buy tickets, and another button that says link tickets. If you already have other tickets purchased associated with your acct you should scroll down past any hotel reservations and they should be in that section. I'm fairly certain there is a link tickets button there too if not at top. From there you just enter your ticket ID number (I think it's 12 numbers). Once it's linked to your acct, whatever magic bands you have linked to your mde acct will hold those tickets. If you have any issues, you can call Disney too and a CM will help you do it over the phone if that's easier.

If I'm totally off base on any of this, anyone feel free to correct me. I'm experienced, but far from guru level lol.

Great idea. I've used KNO and was very pleased with their service!
I'm quite nervous about it as we've never used anyone before that isn't family.
But in 2017 we took our eldest DD who was 19 months old and we could only stay until 9pm, it was a waste of money TBH because she was just so tired we had to leave.
So I'm thinking it will be best for all of us if we leave DD10m with a sitter so DD3.5 can really get into the Halloween spirit - we're from Australia and she only sees Halloween stuff on her fav TV shows so I know she is going to love it.

Did anyone go on Labor Day last year? Considering going this year and want to know what the crowds will be like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter