"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's annoying carrying bags period. Maybe ToT the last hour? That's our plan. We'll do rides, fireworks, second parade and ToT after.
Is there time to ToT after the second parade? That sounds like the plan we might do - rides / fireworks with plaza dessert party / second parade, then ToT -are the ToT lines less busy in the last hour as well? We are not doing any pictures.

Can anyone tell me about the Cadaver Dans? My DD's love Haunted Mansion and I've heard that this is where they are. They sing I believe? How long are their 'sets'? Any idea of what time we should go to watch them? Thanks for any information.

Is there time to ToT after the second parade? That sounds like the plan we might do - rides / fireworks with plaza dessert party / second parade, then ToT -are the ToT lines less busy in the last hour as well? We are not doing any pictures.
If you watch the second parade from Frontierland you should have 30 minutes to ToT

Can anyone tell me about the Cadaver Dans? My DD's love Haunted Mansion and I've heard that this is where they are. They sing I believe? How long are their 'sets'? Any idea of what time we should go to watch them? Thanks for any information.
You'll have plenty of time to ToT after the 2nd BTY. It's really the best time as lines will be short. I recommend the BONUS locations!

The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
Roaming in Frontierland between Liberty Square & Country Bear Jamboree
***Hours: 7:00 p.m., 7:45., 8:30 p.m., 9:50 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Times have not been confirmed for 2019 but I doubt they'll change.

Can someone tell me if there's and characters at the party that have little or no waits?

I met Cinderella and... maybe Tiana with only one family in front of me. It might have been between 6:30 and 7:00.

Belle and Gaston looked like the line was short but he is very chatty so the line moves slowly.

@FoxC63 Thanks for the details on the Cadaver Dans. Can you tell me what the TOT 'Bonus' locations are? Do we know what they are ahead of time or do we just learn about them when we get to the park? TIA

You'll have plenty of time to ToT after the 2nd BTY. It's really the best time as lines will be short. I recommend the BONUS locations!

The Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet
Roaming in Frontierland between Liberty Square & Country Bear Jamboree
***Hours: 7:00 p.m., 7:45., 8:30 p.m., 9:50 p.m., 10:30 p.m.
Duration: 20 Minutes
Times have not been confirmed for 2019 but I doubt they'll change.

I hope they sing more 'halloween'-ish songs this year.

So excited! We are going 8/23 and it’s my first party ever! For those who have gone how do you fit it all in? We want to meet sally/jack, Tarzan/Jane, stitch, Moana possibly other characters ( which ones have the shortest lines) ride sm, teacups, hm, take photos, watch the parade and fireworks and are the caravan dan songs different then barber shop dans? . We have the option of going again on Tuesday starting to wonder if we should.....so excited but so worried it will be hard to plan :(

So excited! We are going 8/23 and it’s my first party ever! For those who have gone how do you fit it all in? We want to meet sally/jack, Tarzan/Jane, stitch, Moana possibly other characters ( which ones have the shortest lines) ride sm, teacups, hm, take photos, watch the parade and fireworks and are the caravan dan songs different then barber shop dans? . We have the option of going again on Tuesday starting to wonder if we should.....so excited but so worried it will be hard to plan :(

Unless you got suuuuuuuper lucky (and even then I still don't see how), you would have a hard time/almost impossible doing all the things you want to do in one night. Two nights definitely doable. If you prioritize what you want to do more and ok missing out some of those things, you could do a good amount of what you mentioned in one night. If none of your list is off limits, then yes you would need to do two parties. We've never done two (1.5 is the closest we've gotten to due to weather) parties, but I think its worth it if you truly enjoy them, which we do.

The caravan dans are nonexistent (hehe jk), the cadaver dans are dressed up like zombies/ghouls and sing Halloween songs. Same dudes, different getups and songs.

Don't worry too much about planning. We have more of a guide each party, than a true plan when we go, bc there's always something you didn't anticipate whether it be good or bad. Just have a general plan, check out people's trip reports of the parties before yours, and go from there.

I feel the same way and we've been before! Ha! Now that our summer trip is out of the way, I am starting to think more about our October trip. All these posts are getting me excited! There is LOTS to do, and we want to hit some of the things we missed the last time we went. I'm also thinking about doing a second party since we'll be there during 2 of them!

@FoxC63 Thanks for the details on the Cadaver Dans. Can you tell me what the TOT 'Bonus' locations are? Do we know what they are ahead of time or do we just learn about them when we get to the park? TIA

Post #7 - 2018 Itinerary Thread - Trick or Treat Locations & Allergy Information

Main Street, U.S.A.

• Market Street (Open until 8 p.m.)
  • Town Square Theater (Allergy-Friendly Center)
Adventureland
  • Pirates of the Caribbean - Covered Queue, Bonus Location
  • Jungle Cruise - Outdoor
Frontierland
  • Splash Mountain
  • Dock to Tom Sawyer Island - Outdoor GO GO Squeeze
  • Country Bear Jamboree - Indoor
Liberty Square
  • Columbia Harbour House - Outdoor
  • Liberty Square Ticket Office (Allergy-Friendly Center)
Fantasyland
  • Mickey's PhilharMagic - Indoor 2 Bonus Locations, playing cartoons & air conditioned. Strollers and wheelchairs went down a ramp and everyone else went down the stairs into a second line: Post #7945
  • Exit at Journey of the Little Mermaid
  • Ariel's Grotto
  • Pinocchio Village Haus - Indoor
  • Walt Disney World Railroad Station
Tomorrowland
  • Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor - Indoor 2 Bonus Locations
  • Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café - Indoor Bay 1
  • Carousel of Progress - Outdoor Bonus Location
Bonus Locations - contains more Trick or Treat stations in one location.
Fun Fact: You can return to any location as many times as you want!

Major kudos to @Best Aunt for originally posting what stations are Indoor & Outdoor. Super beneficial for planning if you get rained on, now you know where to go! ;)

I think you do have to have a plan in place especially if it's your first time attending and if you don't visit WDW as often as some of us do. When researching for your trip which is a necessity since the cost of any vacation is exorbitant the end result is the same, getting the biggest bang for your buck.

Research takes time but with a little bit of reading say 15 minutes a night you should be good to go! I think you would be best served perusing through the: 2018 Itinerary Thread

Many DISer's have used it to help plan their trip for a couple of years. They might not have stuck to it but it helped them gain an understanding of how much time they need to allow for characters, rides, magic shots and all the party festivities. It's a wealth of information at your finger tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter