"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I'm hoping for even later but that's good to hear that at least until midnight, thanks for the quick response!

Someone might have said in the 400+ pages and I missed it, but do we know how late the Headless Horseman magic shot still let's people get a picture? Trying to prevent backtracking during the party and plan on staying late ;)

And thanks for all of those posting live reports tonight! I'm all about realistic criticism both good and bad, but it's nice to see more good finally lol

Last year we did the headless horseman magic shot on our way out after the party had ended. They were set up in front and we just stopped as we were walking to the monorail. It was a very short line.

Question....can you use disney gift cards at the kiosks?

@Dentam your pics were great and I'm especially loving the close up of Cadaver Dans!

We had an awesome time last night! As others have posted, it wasn’t very crowded and rides were pretty much walk-on. We didn’t do any character meets but had good spots for the fireworks and 2nd parade at maybe 10 minutes before each. Weather was perfect! Raining a little when we boarded the bus at 3:15 but then clear with a cool breeze off and on. Gates opened at 3:52. We weren’t actually directed through the shortcut but went that way by choice. Rode everything we wanted without rushing. Much less crowded than the Christmas parties we’ve attended.

@Dentam Thank you! You were a great roving reporter tonite

No problem, I had fun doing it! :)

Agreed - it was fun to read your posts.

I'm so glad!

Question....can you use disney gift cards at the kiosks?

I used a GC at a kiosk in the AK the other night with no issue.

[USER=544734 said:
@Dentam[/USER] your pics were great and I'm especially loving the close up of Cadaver Dans!

Thanks! I'm really happy with how that one turned out! I took a couple of videos of them also but am not sure about posting them here. I can give it a try later. Just woke up half an hour ago and need to book it over to Epcot for Food and Wine!

For anyone looking to buy Halloween merchandise at other parks do not bother asking the CMs anything because none of them have a clue 95% of the time. HWS has cauldron popcorn buckets but I didn’t want to walk around with it and I wasn’t hungry for popcorn so I wasted so much time trying to find one at Epcot today (on my last day) even though Disney Parks blog claims they are there! They are definitely not and no one has any clue, I either got “they are only at MK” or “it’s only during the Halloween party”. So no bucket for me. Guess that teaches me to buy all of my stuff on the first day!

I also didn’t see any at AK but I wasn’t on the hunt for it like at Epcot. I didn’t see the stein either but I saw that someone had one so it’s definitely there somewhere. So if you want a bucket get it at Hollywood or MK.

Disney Parks Blog needs to get their ish together because there is no info on there where EXACTLY to find half of this stuff and it’s ridiculous that someone has to walk around the entire park like a moron trying to find that one thing.

Epcot we only saw the standard popcorn Halloween themed bucket.

AK we saw cauldron and poison apple stein in africa
HS saw cauldron by little mermaid.
Did not see tire straw anywhere

So we missed the oogie boogie popcorn bucket last year because it sold out at 7:15. So I kid you not, my DH insisted on going again this year for it. So where can you get it, what time do they start selling and is it as in demand as last year?
We got ours at dumbo cart. Lined up at 650, started at 7 and were done 703. Castle popcorn cart started at 645 i was told

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter