"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Maybe these positive reports will reassure some folks. Seems like this happens every year. The first party or two is crazy, and then things are much calmer. As I've said before, we always go in mid-September and have never run into crowds. We love MNSSHP and are looking forward to our 9/18 party. Contemplating adding 9/16 - will be a game time decision. LOL

The CM's at the CHH are too funny - cheering every time someone entered the line. Also, the ghost woman came out as I was exiting haunted mansion. Was wondering if she'd be out, then someone brushed against me in the ride exit and it was her! She's a hoot by the way! Parade starting now! I'll have this song in my head the rest of the week!

The CM's at the CHH are too funny - cheering every time someone entered the line. Also, the ghost woman came out as I was exiting haunted mansion. Was wondering if she'd be out, then someone brushed against me in the ride exit and it was her! She's a hoot by the way! Parade starting now! I'll have this song in my head the rest of the week!

I get confused which one is which Madames Carlotta, Rinotta. :hmghost:

Best Halloween party ever...I felt crowds were way smaller than party Imwent to last year. TOt lines were mostly just walk through especially ones at Jungle ride and Tortuga Tavern. Rides walk on to short waits.
And...I forgot to pick up special sorcerer card for 2nd year in a row!
hallowishes dessert Party was very nice although I didn't care for most of the desserts;the view was great and it was nice to have a seat. You could select a table as early as 8:45 and leave to watch parade or do whatever you wanted there were people who sat and ate then went to watch parade and then came back to their reserved tables and ate some more. All the food was left out until a good 20 minutes after the fireworks.
It seemed like there were many photographers all over. I didn't wait for any characters but lines I passed didn't seem terrible. Weather was beautiful by time party started.
Did notice huge line for popcorn at kiosk in FL.

Someone might have said in the 400+ pages and I missed it, but do we know how late the Headless Horseman magic shot still let's people get a picture? Trying to prevent backtracking during the party and plan on staying late ;)

And thanks for all of those posting live reports tonight! I'm all about realistic criticism both good and bad, but it's nice to see more good finally lol

We had a great time at the party tonight! I was a little worried based on earlier reviews but all of the rides we went on (everything but space and 7 dwarves) were 5 minutes waits or less even when posted at 20. We were focused on rides so my kids were thrilled to ride big Thunder 3 times in a row with no wait.

We got a spot for the 2nd parade in front of country bears about 25 minutes before the parade started but you could get a front row spot until about 11:05. It was only 2 deep everywhere I could see.

Popcorn buckets seem plentiful at this point. All of the carts seemed well stocked. Grabbed one around 10:45 with only 3 people in line on Frontierland. Candy lines seemed long early in the night but moved quickly. 5 minutes or less. Pretty much no wait in candy lines after the first parade. Overall great night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter