"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Agent I spoke to on the phone gave me a confirmation number - and I got a confirmation email once I made the purchase. When I went to link the tickets into MDE I was able to assign them out to members of my family, but the itinerary still looks odd and it doesn't actually show up in the plans for the day we bought the tickets. I'm assuming these are the 1st day kinks that still need to be worked out. Agent also said hard copy tickets are coming in the mail in case the MDE links stay screwy.

Will there be AP or DVC discount on certain days?
Yes, I’ve seen reports of both on Facebook. Just need to ask if they are available for your night when booking. I can confirm neither were offered Halloween night :)

Will there be AP or DVC discount on certain days?

I called this morning and there was a DVC/AP discount for August parties. I didn't ask about Sept or Oct. I posted it but that was about 4 pages ago.

I haven’t gotten mine yet either
I didn't even think about the fact that I haven't received my email yet either, I was so excited to have bought them and linked them.... I hope this doesn't mean trouble... I linked tickets and under my tix it lists all my party but not that its a MNSSHP tix, I do have an email for each saying I linked a ticket to them tho..

Anyone care to share pricing for Oct. 30 party?

Oh, and some are speculating the early release was to move the conversation beyond the new resort parking fees. If so, it's working, lol.
10/31 was $133.13 per person, I assume 10/30 will be the same

I didn't even think about the fact that I haven't received my email yet either, I was so excited to have bought them and linked them.... I hope this doesn't mean trouble... I linked tickets and under my tix it lists all my party but not that its a MNSSHP tix, I do have an email for each saying I linked a ticket to them tho..
Same here, I got an email to say I'd linked tickets but not an email for the purchase. On my reservations page I can see tickets but it doesn't say what they are for.

I won't be getting hard tickets as I'm in the Uk. The CM said they would be will call.

Purchased 2 adult tickets for Sunday September 30th with DVC discount - $89.46 each (taxes included).

Bummed that the 21st of August is not a party night! I guess we will have to go on the 17th... Is the first party night (which happens to be on a Friday) usually pretty busy?

Bummed that the 21st of August is not a party night! I guess we will have to go on the 17th... Is the first party night (which happens to be on a Friday) usually pretty busy?
The first party is often a busier one as all the bloggerss and podcast providers, etc want to be there to provide up to the minute info about the party to their readers/viewers. I don't think it will be sold out but would be busier than the ones that follow over the following couple of weeks.

Last edited:

From everything I've gathered in observing over time yes it is.

The first party is often a busier one as all the blogs and podcasts, etc want to be their to provide up to the minute info about the party to their readers/viewers. I don't think it will be sold out but would be busier than the ones that follow over the next couple of weeks.

Crap... I guess I have some thinking to do. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter