"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I had an idea this week for costumes for my son and I to go as Squishy and Squishy's Mom from Monsters University. I'm just trying to decide if I'm really brave enough to walk around in curlers and a tacky floral robe.

The one year I was MNSSHP, there was a sizable and almost impressively hairy man dressed as Tinker Bell...tiny wings and all. It was AMAZING.

If he was brave enough to wear that, you shouldn’t think twice about your costume lol

I've always been jealous of seeing so many wearing ear headbands unfortunately I wear reading glasses and I find it too difficult and uncomfortable so to show my Disney pride I purchased Disney's Rose Gold backpack yesterday and I'm tickled beyond my funny bones! :goodvibes

upload_2018-6-30_13-11-3.png

Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World's Hollywood Studios officially opened to the public today, Saturday, June 30, 2018. To think, it all started with a dream…

View attachment 333954 °O°
Exciting although I was not jealous of the 4 1/2 hour waits that had already accumulated 40 mins after EMH started and have stayed that way all day!!

I decide me and dd are doing MNSSHP again this year over the Disney after hours. We also are doing the hallowishes desert party. It was 50.00 more to do MNSSHP and the desert party vs Disney after hours. We pretty much only do the rides anyway and last year they were all pretty much walk on. Side note on toy story land glad now I sat in my works parking lot for a hour to get FP. Slinky dog here we come.

We are going to the first party on the 28th of August.

I decide me and dd are doing MNSSHP again this year over the Disney after hours. We also are doing the hallowishes desert party. It was 50.00 more to do MNSSHP and the desert party vs Disney after hours. We pretty much only do the rides anyway and last year they were all pretty much walk on. Side note on toy story land glad now I sat in my works parking lot for a hour to get FP. Slinky dog here we come.

The first party is actually August 17th.

Excellent news and :welcome: to the party! Costumes? popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter