"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family and I are going to head out soon. Magic Kingdom has been packed the past two nights we’ve been there so we are waiting until closer to the start of the event to arrive.

Hoping some can report whether they were able to get in at 6...although the first event can be a bit off..Have fun everyone!!!

I like how disney's promo video for DAH they just posted on their blog has talking Mickey right out of the gate, the main street electrical parade and "Wishes" :D

Just got a chance see that post/watch the video. OMG, that is seriously ridiculous and embarrassing. I really want to like DPB, but that is a serious all time low.

There is no way that video should be used to advertise DAH. Terribly misleading.

I'm curious what your experience with Haunted Mansion was like if you rode it during DAH? I enjoy that ride so much, but I really hate being packed into the stretching room and then herded through the cattle chute to the doombuggies. If that process was less hectic, I would like that.

Pretty busy day at MK by the looks of it. Lucky for us we had a 5:30 FP for Jungle Cruise, 6:40 for Pirates, and 7:40 for Big Thunder. After that all the fast passes were taken. We’ve done Country Bears, Small World, Phirlharmagic, Ariel, and Barnstormer. It’s almost 10 now, so we’re going to circle back around and hit splash and HM.

I'm curious what your experience with Haunted Mansion was like if you rode it during DAH? I enjoy that ride so much, but I really hate being packed into the stretching room and then herded through the cattle chute to the doombuggies. If that process was less hectic, I would like that.
Here now at 950 and room was not crowded at all. Walked right in and about to be seated

If anyone would be so kind as to grab a pic of the pamphlets and/or lanyard and post it, I would greatfully appreciate it! Pretty please. :-)

Long snack lines sound a lot like the winter reviews. Unlike some of the very cold winter dates when no one really wanted ice cream and cold drinks (and lines were still long)... now it’s perfect ice cream and cold beverage weather. Wonder how that’s going to play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter