"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'd love some help with a MNSSHP touring plan! We will be going Thursday, October 19. It will be me, DS11 and DS13. We should get to the park around 4:30, I'm hoping, and we will have 2 FPs to use in the 4:30-6:30 time frame (made using our APs).

Our "must do's" are - fireworks, parade (either one), some trick or treating, and a good amount of ride riding (especially multiple rides on BTMRR, Space and 7DMT - but we can do without 7DMT if the line is too long). None of us are worried about doing any of the character M&Gs, which should free up a lot of party time for us. Like everyone I'm sure, we'd love good seats and a good view for the fireworks and parade, but don't want to camp out for an hour or more to get that.

Anyone have a magical plan for us that will maximize our time?? Would love to hear anyone's thoughts and suggestions!

I know several people have mentioned that the HM treats are small so I'll post a picture to give you an idea of its size-yes I took a bite before I remembered to take a picture but still. This is the little saucer sized plate so that makes the HM dessert about the size of a Twinkie which is pretty small for a 5 dollar price tag
IMG_0068.JPG

I heard a cm say that tomorrow nights party is sold out. I'm not sure how accurate this is though.

I heard a cm say that tomorrow nights party is sold out. I'm not sure how accurate this is though.

Still available via the website for tomorrow, but this whole week is supposed to be high crowds, so it wouldnt surprise me if it's sold out day of

If we are near the start of Belle and Gaston's line and head straight to Cruella-any guesses on how long we will wait for Cruella? We want to be able to watch the first parade in Frontierland and I'm not sure how much time to allow

I know several people have mentioned that the HM treats are small so I'll post a picture to give you an idea of its size-yes I took a bite before I remembered to take a picture but still. This is the little saucer sized plate so that makes the HM dessert about the size of a Twinkie which is pretty small for a 5 dollar price tag
View attachment 275429
Thanks for the pic! What did you think tastewise?

Hi! I'd love some help with a MNSSHP touring plan! We will be going Thursday, October 19. It will be me, DS11 and DS13. We should get to the park around 4:30, I'm hoping, and we will have 2 FPs to use in the 4:30-6:30 time frame (made using our APs).

Our "must do's" are - fireworks, parade (either one), some trick or treating, and a good amount of ride riding (especially multiple rides on BTMRR, Space and 7DMT - but we can do without 7DMT if the line is too long). None of us are worried about doing any of the character M&Gs, which should free up a lot of party time for us. Like everyone I'm sure, we'd love good seats and a good view for the fireworks and parade, but don't want to camp out for an hour or more to get that.

Anyone have a magical plan for us that will maximize our time?? Would love to hear anyone's thoughts and suggestions!

I don't have a magical plan, but this is pretty much what we did. In all honesty, once we completed our fast passes (got a 3rd one in after tapping in for the 2nd), we just did a circuit of the park from Adventureland, where we started, riding as we went. Everything was low, except 7dwarves, which didn't seem to go below 20 minutes, and, I think, Peter Pan. Otherwise we did heaps. Managed to meet the standard princesses who usuallly have 30 min plus queues with 5 minute queues, then we did Cruella and Lotso as specials too. BTMRR was awesome, low queues. Space was low as well. We just grabbed a parade spot in frontier land when we started our second circuit of the park and we felt like a rest. Oh, didn't bother with fireworks, as we had had nights of them already, we were on BTMRR when they started, that was cool. Did watch a Hocus Pocus earlier which was fun, just grabbed a view on the right hand side facing the castle, and DD was able to see fine. TOT we didn't start until our second circuit so we didn't have to carry them all night, and the queues were smaller and free flowing too.

Planned a last minute trip a few days ago around halloween and saw MNSSHP is showing sold out for the 31st. Any chance they release more tickets at the gate?

Planned a last minute trip a few days ago around halloween and saw MNSSHP is showing sold out for the 31st. Any chance they release more tickets at the gate?

Yikes thats a heck of a last minute trip to plan. We went on halloween night last year and it was absolutely packed

This may have been asked and answered before (sorry) but can you see/ hear Hallowishes if you are behind the castle (i.e. over near 7DMT)?
You can hear it and see the fireworks going off (all around you, actually) but not see the projections/whole show

There are still tickets available for the next day's party and the party on the Sunday before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter