"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a single entry on last year's thread regarding Disney's generosity due to the bad weather where a woman did not want Park Hoppers or another party ticket just a refund. Cast Member agreed to her request and asked for the Original Method of Payment which in her case was a credit card. Unfortunately the CC expired and she didn't bring it with her, after much delay Disney was able to give her cash.

Last edited:
We've got rainy weather here too (MA) I hope it goes away next week because we're taking DD to her first baseball game!
I think I'm going buy costume supplies soon and get to work on them, that way if I mess something up I'll have time to start over! :rotfl: DH is an artist so hopefully he can help me if I get stuck with the shirt painting.

:welcome:

Food and Wine, MNSSHP, AND MVMCP all in ONE trip? I think it goes without saying that I am jealous!! That sounds like a whole lot of fun.

What day do you think you plan to attend MNSSHP?

Thank you! I can't wait! We are planning on going to the November 1st party. I'm interested to see the crowd levels, considering it's the day after Halloween, but the last night of the event. Either way, it's just my husband and I (no kids at all) and I know we will have a blast! :banana:

We've got rainy weather here too (MA) I hope it goes away next week because we're taking DD to her first baseball game!
I think I'm going buy costume supplies soon and get to work on them, that way if I mess something up I'll have time to start over! :rotfl: DH is an artist so hopefully he can help me if I get stuck with the shirt painting.

I'm in MA too! What a lousy day. Ready for a nap!

Was talking to my fiancé about costumes last night. No ideas yet, but thankfully we have some time to figure it out :)

Did anyone attend the "Gone Mad Tea Party" at the Grand Floridian? Wonder if it's like Vanilla Ice one hit wonder.

Thank you! I can't wait! We are planning on going to the November 1st party. I'm interested to see the crowd levels, considering it's the day after Halloween, but the last night of the event. Either way, it's just my husband and I (no kids at all) and I know we will have a blast! :banana:

This is a great attitude to have and to see on the board!!

A lot of people are sweating over whether or not their party is going to be sold out. At the end of the day this is still a hard ticket event and although I understand going to a non-sold out party would be preferred I think just having the opportunity to go is exciting enough for me! It doesn't matter how many people are there our family is going to make it a good time!!!!! :yay:

I'm in MA too! What a lousy day. Ready for a nap!

Was talking to my fiancé about costumes last night. No ideas yet, but thankfully we have some time to figure it out :)

Oh how cool, small world! :wave2:
(Now I've got it's a small world stuck in my head for the rest of the night...)
Definitely update when you figure out your costumes, I love seeing everyone's ideas! The three of us love going to local comic cons and cosplay is one of my favorite parts.

Was rainy here today too in NJ. But only thing on my mind is MNSSHP. I love Halloween.
First Party day is going to be a long day in MK. EMMH, lunch at CP and just going to enjoy my fav park. Did book a 7:30 breakfast at Bon Voyage next day. So no sleep at Disney. Thats Sept 29. Second day starting off at Epcot Oct 1 celebrating its 35 birthday, lunch at Garden Grill and make my way over to MK to celebrate its 46 birthday and MNSSHP. What fun

Last edited:
Oh how cool, small world! :wave2:
(Now I've got it's a small world stuck in my head for the rest of the night...)
Definitely update when you figure out your costumes, I love seeing everyone's ideas! The three of us love going to local comic cons and cosplay is one of my favorite parts.

Nice! One of my coworkers has a jewelry company and is at a lot of those cons. I need to make it to one someday.
Fiancé is a huge Donald Duck fan, maybe we will do something from the duck family!

I'm curious, is there a thread for costume ideas or sharing?

I want to do something simple yet recognizable. No idea what the weather will be like.

My guess is that they will go on sale sometime next week. They were about a week behind on announcing the dates compared to last year so I am hoping the same time table applies to when they will put the tickets on sale. (AKA I am HOPING they go on sale next week.....)

:upsidedow

I'm just hoping they go on sale :duck:

As me an my partner are coming from Australia and will be going to MNSSHP we decided that we are going to buy halloween type tshirts and wear those. This is our current plan but it may change

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter