"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copy/paste the image but as you can see no ticker at the bottom. Is it possible that the moderator can PM me with directions on how to obtain the ticker and get my ticker to work. Thank you

2015 Party Tix went on sale in April. From what Im reading that might have been early that year. This year Im going Sept 29, Oct 1. Going solo and super excited.

I copy/paste the image but as you can see no ticker at the bottom. Is it possible that the moderator can PM me with directions on how to obtain the ticker and get my ticker to work. Thank you

You can't copy and paste the image. You have to copy and paste the URL code

We are planning on going on October 10th. We will be there for our honeymoon and have a few friends joining us. Never done this party but I'm excited!

Dear God, thank you for this thread. My son and I will be at Disney October 26 - 31 and will go to NSSHP on Halloween night. Figured we may as well. We are sure the other parties while we are there will be just as packed as Halloween night.

I've gone through 501 possibilities of things to make the night more manageable. I've really been thinking about getting tickets to the Hallowishes dessert party but I also don't want to miss all of the other goings on during the party as we've never been. Meeting characters is not a priority for either one of us but I do understand that there is so much to do and see. I wouldn't want to be stuck in the dessert party and missing the entire NSSHP.

My new trip dates fall perfectly for the 9/7 party, so I've budgeted in to attend! My plan is to use that day to eat a late breakfast, go to BB, then head over around 5 and take advantage of the early entry to the party.

I've got two questions:
  1. When you arrive, how do they scan your MagicBand so it doesn't count as a park day?
  2. I've read that FP+ is available from 4-7 before the party starts, but do you have to use a park day to access FP+?

You can't copy and paste the image. You have to copy and paste the URL code
There were 3 different URL codes to choose from. I tried all 3 and when I copy paste that link into the signature box, the image did not appear. Do I need to do something else with this? By the way, thank you to each and everyone one who has helped me with this issue.

There were 3 different URL codes to choose from. I tried all 3 and when I copy paste that link into the signature box, the image did not appear. Do I need to do something else with this? By the way, thank you to each and everyone one who has helped me with this issue.

After you add it to signature click on "preview profile" or something like that, when it's the right Code it'll show up then just click save image

Dear God, thank you for this thread. My son and I will be at Disney October 26 - 31 and will go to NSSHP on Halloween night. Figured we may as well. We are sure the other parties while we are there will be just as packed as Halloween night.

I've gone through 501 possibilities of things to make the night more manageable. I've really been thinking about getting tickets to the Hallowishes dessert party but I also don't want to miss all of the other goings on during the party as we've never been. Meeting characters is not a priority for either one of us but I do understand that there is so much to do and see. I wouldn't want to be stuck in the dessert party and missing the entire NSSHP.

We're going to be there Halloween night too! I know it'll be busy, but it seems cool to spend the actual holiday there. :)

Thinking of that particular sold out day last year... I wonder if 9/24 would be the equivalent this year?! That's our primary party day, we have another planned but it's our last day there and I think everyone is going to be tired!

Again the pricing info will be the tell all, but this is what I'm thinking as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter