******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I haven't seen that! Yikes! And we don't have the Visa!!!!! We can't move our dates either! Something else to worry about! I don't want to bug her again since I already feel like a pest but she did say she will doing everything possible to make sure her clients can take advantage of FD and she knows we really want the Poly or Contemporary. She said she will text me if a scenario arises that's not my approved list.

And if we do a room only for the 20th and a package for the rest of our stay, we won't be able to use those park tickets on the 20th? Right?
I bet there would be time to apply of the Visa and still get in on your dates since this promotion should go on for a few months.

Thank you but if I check in 11/11 and RO begins 11/13 must I have a split ressie or can it be applied for the eligible part of the current reservation ?

So, I just can't quit you people! Free Dining!!! Why do you do it to me every year??!! I like to see you all win! (even if I am not in the game this year). :yay:

I know the answer is in this thread but it's easier to ask.

What time will..... NO not that question!! ;)

Which resort is undergoing refurbishments and does not have a food court right now?

CBR - thats why they offered the GC only to those staying at this resort but I don think that the food courts are down yet.

I'm not confident on the dates I'm seeing, but it looks to be the "up to" 20, 25, 30% deal with obvious resorts excluded. Nothing shocking from what I see. Not 100% that it drops tomorrow, but that's usually been the game plan.
Thank-you so much for all of the helpful info Black562!:) Do you know if the RO discounts will be only up until November 5 like last year?

Have the rumor dates ever been wrong? In other words is there any chance some of October will be included?

Red Bull gives you wings :badpc::badpc::badpc:

And heart palpitations. :bounce:

Well fellow Stressed-out FD Fiends: I am off to bed. I have done all I can until 9 a.m. when I call my TA. If it *has* dropped and I manage to snag it, I'll report back here, as I'm sure everyone else will. Fingers Crossed-Good Luck everybody!! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter